Im sorry but watch this and PLG can GTF

rangersross

Ferguson's one of us, thats why most of us back him.

No player is bigger than Rangers, but Fergies absence could mean the difference between 2nd and 3rd and that's bigger than Rangers could deal with at the moment.

So PLG can gtf because of this vid? No sorry, but PLG has reasoning behind this. He knows Barry is a good player. Said that today. This changes nothing.

PLG has done nothing for Rangers. Barry has given his heart and soul.

Who has denied that? PLG? No!

Thats not the issue at hand!

The issue I think is that there is no evidence other than PLGs word that Barry has done anything to harm Rangers. He is brilliant on the field...and that is where it matters...

Barry Ferguson:?

"There's only one club for me and that Rangers"

this of course being before he moved to Blackburn :rolleyes:

Btw, im a huge fan of Barry so please dont try and have a go at me people

And he knows what a huge mistake it was.

Every day he was away from this club he regretted leaving here.

He is one of us and always willl be.

PLG GTF

I wish people would stop bringing his book into debates. Had he not mentioned that it was the biggest mistake of his life and in fact he found it quite enjoyable, how do you think that would go down with the fans?

Of course he is going to say that.

I hear ya Kev. I have just been reading the news that is availible and I can't come to a conclusion that makes removing the captaincy from Bazza to be a good decision. If he had problems with PLG, they are men, they can sort it out. He has been good on the pitch...that is what matters...not the personality issues between him and a new comer manager.

Barry Ferguson:?

"There's only one club for me and that Rangers"

this of course being before he moved to Blackburn :rolleyes:

Btw, im a huge fan of Barry so please dont try and have a go at me people

And he knows what a huge mistake it was.

Every day he was away from this club he regretted leaving here.

He is one of us and always willl be.

PLG GTF

Yes I know that but he still did it. I'm a big BF fan BTW!

He would still be my first pick as long as he listened to what I was saying. :D

Ive read what we have and came to the conclusion we need more info to draw a reasonable conclusion

I agree with this in principle, but the problem is for me that not taking a stance here suggests an ability to cut yourself off from the club in a way I cannot understand.

When there is a MASSIVE split in the camp, I just cannot fathom how any fan could basically keep out of it and reserve judgement.

For me, we all have preferences, and if you don't embrace them and stay neutral, that's something I just can't comprehend. If you bleed blue, surely you have to take sides?

I mean no attack on anyone with this post.

I wish people would stop bringing his book into debates. Had he not mentioned that it was the biggest mistake of his life and in fact he found it quite enjoyable, how do you think that would go down with the fans?

Of course he is going to say that.

The more informed your decision the more meaning it has - those who have read the book will have a more in depth knowledge of Barry's feelings - those who havent read it are at a disadvantage in these discussions but cannot decide we cant use the information which we have hold of :rolleyes:

I agree with this in principle, but the problem is for me that not taking a stance here suggests an ability to cut yourself off from the club in a way I cannot understand.

When there is a MASSIVE split in the camp, I just cannot fathom how any fan could basically keep out of it and reserve judgement.

For me, we all have preferences, and if you don't embrace them and stay neutral, that's something I just can't comprehend. If you bleed blue, surely you have to take sides?

I mean no attack on anyone with this post.

Completely agree Danny, i have taken a side in this debate as have most other Gers fans but if you are someone who waits for everything to come clear then i think that boils down more to you as a person and not as a fan. It is usualy the persons character and persona that affects that and i am one who just jumps in feet first. That won't change.

yeah mr blackburn was good back in the day i back plg 100%

mr blackburn you make me laugh.incase you didnt notice he supports rangers.he left rangers because he wanted to test himself in the higher leagues and he did well their became captain of blackburn and got several man of the match awards but he regretted it.i wasnt happy when he left and when he came back i welcomed him because hes a quality player.but you can never let this go :rolleyes:

yeah mr blackburn was good back in the day i back plg 100%

You back "The French Flop" 100% eh? well when he gets the boot,and he's going to get the boot,I hope you will do us all a favour and leave with him. doh