****The official Rangers v the tarriers thread****

wully

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Shhhhing is daft as well.

Why we can’t all just keep quiet and let them embarrass themselves I’ll never know. 

Cannot agree with that after what happened.
Me personally was standing in the seat behind them and was only loud enough that they knew,and they shut up straight away.

Anyone else notice the Ginger Whinger’s comments tonight in the Dundee game about a potential handball penalty….”protecting his face, isn’t that how the rule goes”😁. Not one to let shit like that get to me, conversely isn’t it great to hear how much it eats away at these bastards😂. Keep it up you bitter twats!

13 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

Anyone else notice the Ginger Whinger’s comments tonight in the Dundee game about a potential handball penalty….”protecting his face, isn’t that how the rule goes”😁. Not one to let shit like that get to me, conversely isn’t it great to hear how much it eats away at these bastards😂. Keep it up you bitter twats!

I have no idea how you can bring yourself to watch Scottish football outside of Rangers 

17 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Spot on from Super Ally

Absolutely superb (said in Ally's voice). Super gets a hard time from a lot of our fans but that video shows he hates those cunts as much as we do. Nice to see a high profile ex Ger call them out on their "conspiracy" nonsense. Total contrast to wet wipes like Barry 

19 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Spot on from Super Ally

Sutton is trying to be seen as accepting it in good humour but you can see in his face he is absolutely fuming and eventually blurts out about European refs and penalties at Ibrox. 

17 hours ago, Soldier blue said:

Fair play to you for watching that. 

I struggle to watch any other Scottish football past a highlights package.

It's a really poor product to watch outside our games, which is a shame as you used to get some really good games.