*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

22 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Always happens. Everyone was going on about Gerrard and his "aura" and his way with the press etc until it started going wrong and it turned. Some are already there with Beale, which is mental. He has matched the mhanks but made a mistake for the cup final and thats all its taken. Incredible that some are already starting on him after one of (the?) best starts of any Rangers manager.

Probably because the best start was kinda undone with mistakes in the two meaningful games, especially the cup final, he pretty much handed the tarriers the cup from the first whistle and the post match comments made things worse

1 minute ago, 4everGers said:

We should rest one or two keep them fit for our cup game give the youngsters a run out we will still have enough to win this game going for 3-1 to the mighty Bear's Come On the Rangers :crabflute::rangers:

The cup game is 6 weeks away :lol: 

23 minutes ago, 4everGers said:

We should rest one or two keep them fit for our cup game give the youngsters a run out we will still have enough to win this game going for 3-1 to the mighty Bear's Come On the Rangers :crabflute::rangers:

Not a fan of rotating on away games and most of the squad is about to get a 2 week break anyway. 

Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Not a fan of rotating on away games and most of the squad is about to get a 2 week break anyway. 

For me it's about going all out to bring the cup home IMO rotation gives you the best chance to keep everyone fit with enough game time to be ready

I would agree if we still had a chance of catching that mob

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Nah, the players aren't going to be in any way rested for a game in 6 weeks by not playing tomorrow

It's about over a period till then plus it gives others a start I really don't get how you would have a issue with that 

Just now, 4everGers said:

It's about over a period till then plus it gives others a start I really don't get how you would have a issue with that 

Because we want as much momentum as we can get between now and them, they are going to keep winning so we have to so the gap doesn't become bigger

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Because we want as much momentum as we can get between now and them, they are going to keep winning so we have to so the gap doesn't become bigger

We still have enough in our squad to win tomorrow 

I am taking about rotating the team not changing the whole 11 

5 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Why the fuck would we send Ridvan back to Turkey on loan? Zero benefit to us. Will be our starting left back next season unless we bring someone else better in.

I really, genuinely hope that he is.

I know we have only seen fleeting glimpses of him all season but I just have a feeling he is going to be absolute class for us. His first thought always seems to be how can I get the ball forward as quickly as is humanly possible.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Hopefully we see a midfield 3 of Jack, Cantwell and Tillman. However unfortunately we’ll be subjected to an another abject performance from Lundstram. 

If that's not the midfield I'd rather see Kamara phone it in than Lundstram .

Find it incredible more of our fanbase isn’t looking to make more noise about the medical department, it seriously needs looked at this isn’t just coincidence. We’ve signed players with little to no injury record and their out for the season, getting the worst possible injuries or playing 2 games and then out. Think it’s a bit of a joke tbh

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Find it incredible more of our fanbase isn’t looking to make more noise about the medical department, it seriously needs looked at this isn’t just coincidence. We’ve signed players with little to no injury record and their out for the season, getting the worst possible injuries or playing 2 games and then out. Think it’s a bit of a joke tbh

Worst thing is how many times we get told someone will be/should be fit for a certain date, then aren’t ready for weeks.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Worst thing is how many times we get told someone will be/should be fit for a certain date, then aren’t ready for weeks.

Lawrence was ridiculous. 3 weeks turned into 3 months which turned into a full calendar year!