*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

10 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Agreed but how do we get him match fit mate, we have to take a risk at some point to try and get 60mins into his legs

You keep bringing him on and you play games BCD to get him fitness 

13 minutes ago, RoboBearToo said:

Midfield looks too "pedestrian", but not sure who else we could have. Tillman maybe ?

Arfield and tell him to stay right on colaks shoulder, play off him and make the runs he can

Instead we have another player who'll stay goalside while motherwell sit in and not bother trying to open up

Yippee

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Weird post 

Just fed up now with the number of injuries and it always seems to be with players that can actually make a difference on the park (Raskin, Roofe, Lawrence) so I resort to sarcasm

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Arfield and tell him to stay right on colaks shoulder, play off him and make the runs he can

Instead we have another player who'll stay goalside while motherwell sit in and not bother trying to open up

Yippee

I like Arfield, and he's certainly scored a few important goals for us. But I don't think he's got the "zip" that I was thinking of.