Kieran Dowell

Loyal72

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He looked good as a kid in 2017 so let’s see if we can bring that form back? 

I couldnt give two fucks how good he was 6 years ago , the guy is injury prone just like almost every signing we make , hes been out injured for months right now.

How many times are the idiots that run the club going to keep on doing this ?

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

I couldnt give two fucks how good he was 6 years ago , the guy is injury prone just like almost every signing we make , hes been out injured for months right now.

You realise I was being sarcastic, yeah? 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Would be funny if it wasn't true :lol:

Keep saying it but based on who we’ve been linked with so far it’s giving off massive Mark Warburton with a bigger budget vibes.

Hopefully it’s just easy, lazy journalism for out of the know journalists throwing together easy stories, and the scope of player we get linked with will expand, but I’m not sure it will.

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

It's up to Beale to not sign these injury prone players too, not only our board. [I know you didn't say that]

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Keep saying it but based on who we’ve been linked with so far it’s giving off massive Mark Warburton with a bigger budget vibes.

Hopefully it’s just easy, lazy journalism for out of the know journalists throwing together easy stories, and the scope of player we get linked with will expand, but I’m not sure it will.

I think that's it, if the likes of Dowell is just to add to the squad it's not as worrying.

If on the other hand Beale thinks he's one of the 4 or 5 certain starters he's been talking about then he doesn't look anywhere near the level of player we need.