Kieran Dowell

Loyal72

17 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Our scouting abroad leaves a lot to be desired if this and Jack Butland are the best we can come up with 

I think we all need to reign in our opinions on what's happening. It was taken as fact the list floating about on here and on ff about our signings yet Beale has came out immediately and rubbished one of them. I'm hopeful for a couple of signings under the radar. 

Underwhelmed. Norwich fans don’t seem too upset he’s leaving. Lightweight, lacking pace and aggression are words that pop up a lot on their forum.

Injury prone as well so not learning our lessons.

And sounds like he’s an AM so similar position to Tillman, Hagi, Lowry, Lawrence, Arfield etc

Doesnt make much sense. Probably means Tillman is off

16 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Underwhelmed. Norwich fans don’t seem too upset he’s leaving. Lightweight, lacking pace and aggression are words that pop up a lot on their forum.

And sounds like he’s an AM so similar position to Tillman, Hagi, Lowry, Lawrence, Arfield etc

I don't think Tillman, Hagi and Lowry will be here next season.

19 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I don't think Tillman, Hagi and Lowry will be here next season.

Yeh I guess if they had a bid lined up for Hagi. Then Dowell on a free could make sense. Got to think at least 2 out of Tillman, Hagi and Arfield will be gone if we’re signing another am

1 hour ago, OrangeRab said:

That's the thing that struck me from the limited videos available of him. Looks like he has a great left foot but he's incredibly slow and not powerful.

No idea what Beale's thinking with this one.

Not gonna lie havent heard of the fella but willing to trust Beales judgement, free transfers are going to be a necessity if we are looking at a fairly hefty rebuild. More than willing to give anybody coming in the benefit of the doubt if it means getting rid of some of the huddies currently taking up a jersey.

19 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That's the thing that struck me from the limited videos available of him. Looks like he has a great left foot but he's incredibly slow and not powerful.

No idea what Beale's thinking with this one.

He looked good as a kid in 2017 so let’s see if we can bring that form back?