Scottish Youth cup Final Tonight Us v Them

goaaaal

I muted the fool more than once when he and his co Comms continually babbled on about the game having had everything but a red card three times inside half an hour easily that cropped up pretty obvious who they were longing for it to effect.

That alongside having a straw up their arse over even a simple step over was nauseating.

The fucking idiot was babbling about the supposed array of wingers they've produced for Scotland and regales us with the only recent one in 2 decades who chose to play for a foreign country.

Foster the Fucking Imbecile who manages to top Andy wanker @Sly Sports a pairing made for each other.

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Ricky Foster genuinely hates us based on his commentary last night.

I'm always one to give folk the benefit of the doubt. I knew he was a indy supporter, but thought, fair enough, I don't agree with him, but it does not define his other views.

That commentary last night was wild though.

Bigging up everything they did, actively staying he didn't want us to score, glee at one of ours being sent off.

Genuinely would have had more balanced commentary if you had put Andy Walker in his place.

It wasn't just Foster either, at half time the woman host was waxing lyrical over everything Celtic and we were getting the kinda coverage that you would expect a foreign team to get, we were little other than an afterthought.

Does the plausible act, should never have wore the jersey.

5 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Both bookings were a disgrace, not one a dive. Seems some people think nowadays because something is not a penalty it has to be a dive. That red will get fast tracked to a sellik game in the prem soon enough with that performance 

The likes of Walker talk about minimal contact still being enough, of giving refs a decision to make, of being clever.  

Whenever the scum or our opponents do it that's the narrative.  If it's us or even like with that challenge it's more a penalty than not then the dive / cheat accusations come thick and fast.

Same with 'contentious' decisions where we have Clancy ruling out legit goals for nothing and it blows over in hours but if anything goes against them it's discussed to death how they're hard done to.

Will take an SNP like implosion within the footballing  authorities and msm world for us to get treated fairly. Can't see it happening in my lifetime.

The fact this club is also built upon a great British support and history makes a lot of pundits in Scotland absolutely hate us. 

Last night Foster was on a peg with Michael Stewart and that is saying something. Cannot believe how one sided it was. Think last night he was creaming himself over the amount of goals Celtic scored when really all they did was score 1 more than us fs. 

I have listened to some horrible horrible comms before against Rangers but last night was the first i have ever heard someone saying they never wanted us to score in a job they are supposed to remain on the fence as they are people watching all around Scotland.

Wonder what Amy Mcdonald thinks about Rangers fans these days also since she is a big supporter of an independent Scotland.

An Independent Scotland would be a fucking riot. 

7 hours ago, goaaaal said:

Foster the Fucking Imbecile who manages to top Andy wanker @Sly Sports a pairing made for each other.

Foster is a weird one. I've never known a player who once played for us,in Fosters case twice i think,who has such an obvious dislike for the club. With Foster it's not about being an ex player so trying to hard to appear impartial,like Thomson for example,it's blatantly obvious he can't stand Rangers FC. 

10 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Maybe Lovelace got himself sent off deliberately? Seems he's quite the fan of the beastly ones...

Screenshot_20230504-203756_Twitter.jpg

Can that be done by accident?

On 04/05/2023 at 18:32, Bristoe1872 said:

Foster is a weird one. I've never known a player who once played for us,in Fosters case twice i think,who has such an obvious dislike for the club. With Foster it's not about being an ex player so trying to hard to appear impartial,like Thomson for example,it's blatantly obvious he can't stand Rangers FC. 

All we where to him was his one and only chance to make life changing money and a future career in the media, if you've play¹ed with the Old Firm and have an active interest in media duties then some dafty will always give you a gig.

It's embarrassing that we signed absolute dug meat like him in the first place let alone twice and he still manages to be the one that somehow treats us with complete contempt, in what other alternative universe would someone as limited as him play for a League winning team and also play in the Champions League? Those experiences alone should be enough to make him appreciate what we offered him as a professional and in life experiences.

On 04/05/2023 at 18:32, Bristoe1872 said:

Willing to bet when Amys having sex she shouts out the names of half the Rangers team,which must be annoying for that bastard.