*****Champions League 23/24 Thread*****

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Lazio were 2nd in the Serie A and Feyenoord finished above both Ajax and PSV who have destroyed us in recent months.

We've beat feyenoord in the Europa league ourselves they've beaten lazio in recent years am no saying they get out the group or anything just the standard is europa league. I wouldn't be shocked if they got 2-4 points. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

We've beat feyenoord in the Europa league ourselves they've beaten lazio in recent years am no saying they get out the group or anything just the standard is europa league. I wouldn't be shocked if they got 2-4 points. 

These ties were 4 years ago, how is that relevant? 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

That was 4 years ago. Both Feyenoord and Lazio are much superior now. Lazio played their reserve side at the dump. 

4 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

These ties were 4 years ago, how is that relevant? 

It's not now but it certainly is one of the better draws they could've got and as I've already said they could pick up some points. Especially both at home v feyenoord and lazio. 

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That was 4 years ago. Both Feyenoord and Lazio are much superior now. Lazio played their reserve side at the dump. 

Lazio are a shitshow at the minute. Sitting joint bottom after 2 games with zero points against mid-table teams. 

That's probably the only team they might be able to pick up a few points from. Scum will get a doing from the others. 

4 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Lazio are a shitshow at the minute. Sitting joint bottom after 2 games with zero points against mid-table teams. 

That's probably the only team they might be able to pick up a few points from. Scum will get a doing from the others. 

Celtic are fucking pish 😆 

They are a riot the now, Lazio will run through them.