Unwashed refuse Old Firm ticket allocation

esquire8

If there’s 45k season tickets. 2.5k for corporate and segregation. 

Then that’s 3.5k season ticket holders who miss out if we give them the Broomloan. (Who will get an away ticket. Doesn’t have to be Broomloan ST holders either could be any in theory).

In return we get 7k away tickets. 

3.5k for usual away crowd and then 3.5k for any season ticket holder who would want to swap. (I would definitely). 

4 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

You're flat out lying and it's bizarre.

When was the last time the club had 2.5k tickets available for non ST holder Rangers fans for an OF game? Never.

Because there's reasons every seat is gifted, sold, reallocated for the clubs purposes.  Much of which brings in revenues the club has built into its plans, seats for non ST holders it's committed to, etc etc.

We don't have a spare whack of seats for a simple reallocation ffs. Madness to think we do.

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

If there’s 45k season tickets. 2.5k for corporate and segregation. 

Then that’s 3.5k season ticket holders who miss out if we give them the Broomloan. (Who will get an away ticket. Doesn’t have to be Broomloan ST holders either could be any in theory).

In return we get 7k away tickets. 

3.5k for usual away crowd and then 3.5k for any season ticket holder who would want to swap. (I would definitely). 

Then take away the 30%? Away for club use

11 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

3-0 game recently there was unsold tickets until the day of the game because season ticket holders were giving up their tickets.

Because ST holders were giving up their seats because we were winning nothing.

Is that what you want the club to base their OF allocations on?

10 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Nobody would have to as has been proven in this thread.

Sorry but unless you are talking about European allocations (and it’s pretty obvious that’s not what that mob are angling for) then bears will have to give up home tickets.

We have sold over 45000 season tickets and have a capacity of around 50800. Whether we like it or not we also have to factor in tickets for sponsors / players etc and segregation. The max we are probably looking at is around 3500 / 4000 tickets “available”.

They will say that they cannot keep our fans safe with such low numbers so to refuse us tickets then they will go to their pals McLennan and Doncaster who will secure a certain percentage for them in a good location no doubt.

I don't know if this can happen but  know they change the rules to suit them

I understand why fans who go to away games will not be happy, but leaving that aside, what is this all about?

but Record Sport understands Celtic have knocked back the chance to have 700 of their fans at Ibrox because they fear the safety of their supporters – who would be wedged in a corner between the Broomloan and Govan Stands – cannot be guaranteed. 

Surely Rangers will challenge that because it is the same for all supporters visiting Ibrox during the season for league games. It is nonsense and it looks like a ploy from Liewell to stir the pot of grievance. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

I understand why fans who go to away games will not be happy, but leaving that aside, what is this all about?

but Record Sport understands Celtic have knocked back the chance to have 700 of their fans at Ibrox because they fear the safety of their supporters – who would be wedged in a corner between the Broomloan and Govan Stands – cannot be guaranteed. 

Surely Rangers will challenge that because it is the same for all supporters visiting Ibrox during the season for league games. It is nonsense and it looks like a ploy from Liewell to stir the pot of grievance. 

Stuff being thrown. There was a video of someone being skelped with a glass bottle

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

When was the last time the club had 2.5k tickets available for non ST holder Rangers fans for an OF game? Never.

Because there's reasons every seat is gifted, sold, reallocated for the clubs purposes.  Much of which brings in revenues the club has built into its plans, seats for non ST holders it's committed to, etc etc.

We don't have a spare whack of seats for a simple reallocation ffs. Madness to think we do.

We have 3/4k unsold seats for games against them therefore we do have enough space. Last I'm saying about that to you because you're arguing against something that isn't sunbective it's fact.

3 minutes ago, rossco87 said:

Sorry but unless you are talking about European allocations (and it’s pretty obvious that’s not what that mob are angling for) then bears will have to give up home tickets.

We have sold over 45000 season tickets and have a capacity of around 50800. Whether we like it or not we also have to factor in tickets for sponsors / players etc and segregation. The max we are probably looking at is around 3500 / 4000 tickets “available”.

So give them that then.

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

It's becoming fairly complex, given the stance a lot of Clubs have taken post 2012, most notably in this circumstance our own. 

Whether people want to believe it or not, atmospheres are generated by two sets of fans, not just one (especially in Scotland). Some of the best Rangers ends I've attended have been at Hampden when it's 50/50.

I can totally appreciate our own do not agree with the old allocation, given the clear advantage they generate at Ibrox in comparison to the one we have at their ground. 

But I genuinely can't understand why you wouldn't want to have a European type allocation (for both sets of away fans) agreed. 

Football is tribalism, that is 100% being lost inside a stadium on Old Firm games. 

That has to change.

My main priority is no ST holders lose their seat. I'm honestly not convinced it could be done without this being the case, or without the club losing current routine income and having increased policing costs etc. Seen nothing to prove otherwise.

If this did happen, the scum gain an advantage over what our 2.5k get at their dump. Again not advantageous.

For them getting to 2.5k is a step closer to the full broomie again. Some probably wouldn't mind it but for me if it ever happened it's a final nail in the coffin, I'd be out permanently given I've 2 STs there.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

One of them got their head split open at Ibrox with a bottle. It's happened to both sets of fans recently.

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

We offered the same as we give to all away teams. If they don't like that then fuck them.

More seats for Bears and reduced police/stewarding costs. What's not to like.

I love this aswell, but its when the tables are turned n we are away, miss seeing our away support going mental when we score there

Just now, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

We have 3/4k unsold seats for games against them therefore we do have enough space. Last I'm saying about that to you because you're arguing against something that isn't sunbective it's fact.

When have such numbers of tickets been available? 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Stuff being thrown. There was a video of someone being skelped with a glass bottle

I do remember something about that, but we just need to up the security between the fans for any Old Firm game (if they ever take up their allocation) and ban any stupid cunt who attempts to do anything like that again in the future. 

I am sure our fans were nearly crushed getting into a game at the piggery not long ago.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

My main priority is no ST holders lose their seat. I'm honestly not convinced it could be done without this being the case, or without the club losing current routine income and having increased policing costs etc. Seen nothing to prove otherwise.

If this did happen, the scum gain an advantage over what our 2.5k get at their dump. Again not advantageous.

For them getting to 2.5k is a step closer to the full broomie again. Some probably wouldn't mind it but for me if it ever happened it's a final nail in the coffin, I'd be out permanently given I've 2 STs there.

Can argue about the numbers but if it’s say 4k st holders. And we’re getting 7k away tickets. That’s 3k for usual away and 4k for ST holders. Why wouldn’t that work? I’d give up my 2 for away tickets. The only inconvenience would be you’d have to sit in a different seat. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I do remember something about that, but we just need to up the security between the fans for any Old Firm game (if they ever take up their allocation) and ban any stupid cunt who attempts to do anything like that again in the future. 

I am sure our fans were nearly crushed getting into a game at the piggery not long ago.

Yes true, I think even their fans have complained about nearly get crushed as well at their tip.