Unwashed refuse Old Firm ticket allocation

esquire8

4 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

So excluding their commitments we have that no of seats?

Where do players and mgt staff get their 4 tickets from? Youths and families get their allocations? Additionally media as the Dude mentioned? Segregation?

Evidence that 4108 number being "available, excluding their commitments, obligations, etc to ST holders if moved to accommodate moved ST holders" as I asked.

10 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

We aren’t talking about any season ticket holder not having a seat . Some may have to move but they would still be guaranteed a seat in the scenario most folk are arguing for 

How many, what circumstances, at what financial cost to us to accommodate?

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So excluding their commitments we have that no of seats?

Where do players and mgt staff get their 4 tickets from? Youths and families get their allocations? Additionally media as the Dude mentioned? Segregation?

Evidence that 4108 number being "available, excluding their commitments, obligations, etc to ST holders if moved to accommodate moved ST holders" as I asked.

From that  4018

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nah don't do that m8.

Loads don't do euro packages. I'm broomie and I've been moved loads to seats of those who don't buy. I've 2 seats, previously 3, and had other seats in broomie, main stand and copland rear in last 2 years.

How many ST holders do you know who don't take up their OF seats? I know none.

You can either discuss or bail out if you'd prefer....

We have roughly 5000 seats which we don’t sell as season tickets (we do press releases that we have sold “over 45000” but got to assume that means just over 45k otherwise it would round to the nearest 500 / 1000 and have a capacity of 50800).

I think it is more likely we are using some of those seats to relocate fans that are moved for European games (also a quite regularly get a couple of hundred away fans up in the Club Deck on European nights when there is the “normal” smaller away allocation in the corner) and cutting back on sponsors / players tickets / individual ticket sales when required than there is a massive drop off in fans not taking up Euro packages.

TBH if we really wanted I think we could give them something like the European allocation but the board are happy to stick with the 700 and keep the extra tickets for the club to sell / use.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How many, what circumstances, at what financial cost to us to accommodate?

Your getting into the finer details but no one has made an argument that they wish to see a scenario where a season ticket holder loses their right to a seat in a game against them 

the argument is simply increasing the capacity to what is logistically possible in exchange for us getting a similar increase down in their midden 

If corporate and players families take a hit then so be it . I’m sure they did all those years when we had to accommodate for nearly 8000 of they cunts 

3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Your getting into the finer details but no one has made an argument that they wish to see a scenario where a season ticket holder loses their right to a seat in a game against them 

the argument is simply increasing the capacity to what is logistically possible in exchange for us getting a similar increase down in their midden 

If corporate and players families take a hit then so be it . I’m sure they did all those years when we had to accommodate for nearly 8000 of they cunts 

Halliday said on Open Goal that the players kicked off because they only got 10 tickets each for the game at Hampden against them at Warburton and in the end the club gave them more :lol: 

17 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

From that  4018

You've given an apparent number of seats not allocated to ST holders.

You've not given details of segregation, committed seats, reserved seats for players etc. 

How many seats after obligations are available from your 4018 for seat transfers for ST holders? What is the cost implications? Why should Rangers do it just to have more scum at ibrox and away support there?

Please be as specific as your 4018 response 👍

13 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Halliday said on Open Goal that the players kicked off because they only got 10 tickets each for the game at Hampden against them at Warburton and in the end the club gave them more :lol: 

Plenty tickets for Tav to sel....

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You've not given details of segregation, committed seats, reserved seats for players etc. 

How many seats after obligations are available from your 4018 for seat transfers for ST holders? What is the cost implications? Why should Rangers do it just to have more scum at ibrox and away support there?

:lol: 

Simply I  Personally think we need a sizeable support for our games at Parkhead

19 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

And there's the flaw. The club won't fuck off ex players, current players, and those paying well more than you or I, so that more scum get into ibrox or our support get in to their dump.

Nor should they.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And there's the flaw. The club won't fuck off ex players, current players, and those paying well more than you or I, so that more scum get into ibrox or our support get in to their dump.

Nor should they.

Since you didn't reply to my earlier post asking you, why do you think it's right that younger fans don't get the chance to have the same sort of enjoyment out of following Rangers that you've had over the years following the club at our biggest away game of the season?

Just now, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Since you didn't reply to my earlier post asking you, why do you think it's right that younger fans don't get the chance to have the same sort of enjoyment out of following Rangers that you've had over the years following the club at our biggest away game of the season?

I'd love it. Got a young bear of my own goes away where we can.

But no ST holder should potentially lose out at home and despite a very specific figure of 4018 free seats I've never seen such availability from the club which level me thinking they're not really available.

You'll be able to substantiate otherwise obviously...

I'd love it. Got a young bear of my own goes away where we can.

But no ST holder should potentially lose out at home and despite a very specific figure of 4018 free seats I've never seen such availability from the club which level me thinking they're not really available.

You'll be able to substantiate otherwise obviously...

They aren't available because the club CHOOSE to give them to hospitality clients etc, therefore if they chose not to do that we could give them an increased allocation with no season ticket holders missing out.

You are hard work.

5 hours ago, Smile said:

You can assume what you like as is so often done on here I'm sure plenty members know I have went to games over the years.

I could lie to you and say I have never been to Ibrox if you would prefer that.

Totally missed the point....I'm asking if you're morals were so great back then that you didn't want to share our stadium with them through our 9iar?

I'm just thinking if you did go to Ibrox against them back when they got the full stand it makes your argument pretty weak....if on the other hand you have never went to games against them for the reasons you are stating then fair enough you are super staunch :tu:

6 hours ago, Smile said:

This is it they have the the whole of the Broomloan  which give them a great advantage, we even used to move season ticket holders for them now we have a higher demand for season tickets they get what other teams in the SPFL get.

They are just creating a shitstorm and some are buying into it. If we had a decent Scottish football association they would have been binned from our league due to their crimes against their own youth players.

Wouldn't want to share a public toilet with the horrible bastards.
The way they reacted to our administration and still would like to see us killed off fucked the so called OF.
I'm calling it out as the fact we know what they are and remind them of it on a grand scale. 
Not sure what the club will achieve by asking the spfl to help them get the 700 tickets.
Honestly wish they would just aceept the bastards have said shove them,then fuckin move on.