The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

9 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I don't have an account on FF, but nipped over to see what the thread about McAllister was all about. I jumped into another thread about Beale and noticed that @Monkey Butler is quite literally trying to be @Bronzy over there by just copying whatever he posts. What a weirdo.

Screenshot_20230925_215101_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not sure if serious

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It’s Bronzy pretending to be Monkey Butler, or is this a ‘whoosh’.

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Pretty sure I read in here it’s bronzy pretending to be monkey butler on FF 🤣

3 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Not sure if serious

:lol:

I hadn't seen that posted in here before. To be fair it's entirely consistent with @Bronzywho is a total weirdo. I should have known better.

36 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Can't believe we knocked back Farioli for him (Yes, I'm aware that if we hired him the place would have gone mental). Fucking bowling club jobs for the boys nonsense. If you're going to hire an inexperienced manager, at least make it a good one.

Farioli didn't have the experience required to be Rangers manager. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

To try be a bit positive, apparently beale says we'll have some injured guys back middle of october including danilo

https://www.footballfancast.com/Rangers-news-rabbi-matondo-tom-lawrence-latest-injury-updates/

Would be good to have a decent selection of attacking players middle of next month

We’ve been pish when everyone is fit as well so not sure we’ll see much difference.

15 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Embarrassing yourself is complaining to get someone banned for 48 hours for paraphrasing your own words back at you 😀

I really don't like people calling for other posters, especially long established posters to be banned. It's the equivalent of players being cunts and waving imaginary cards at the ref to get another player booked or sent off.

If someone comes out and says something that's completely beyond the pale, unequivocally racist for example then fair enough but for just being their normal annoying self is bad form imho. 

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I’ve gone back and read old articles online about Beale’s tactical philosophy in his own words - have to say if that’s what was being delivered on the pitch I’d still be pretty hopeful.

That's the whole problem though. What he promises and what he delivers are two totally different things.