The disallowed goal

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Show me Dessers stepping in front of a defender then as a start.

The clip on post 1 shows he doesn't, so I'll await your club showing this stepping in front of a player obstruction.

At 20 to fucking 1 you're happy posting away,  defending an apparent rule you've been asked to demonstrate. But won't

Convenient.

Im not talking about the Dessers example.

Im talking about a striker running through on goal, with a defender between him and the goal. The striker knocks the ball one direction to go round the defender. The defender steps across, between the ball and the striker and stops. The striker then runs into the defender.

This would be a clear foul against the defender, yet the rules you have shown do not say that it is.

We both know this is a foul. The defender impeded the striker.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Cunts arguing about referees whilst their sleepwalking to overtaking our trophy haul. 

Pathetic. 

It is possible to isolate and discuss this disgraceful decision, the same way as multiple threads discuss the salient point of that thread.

I've already said it's not excusing the performance or result.

Honestly baffling that folk would rather ignore pretty blatant injustices rather than call them out for what they are. Taigs do, taigs benefit, but let's not demand to get what tags do because that would be taig like :huh:

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It is possible to isolate and discuss this disgraceful decision, the same way as multiple threads discuss the salient point of that thread.

I've already said it's not excusing the performance or result.

Honestly baffling that folk would rather ignore pretty blatant injustices rather than call them out for what they are. Taigs do, taigs benefit, but let's not demand to get what tags do because that would be taig like :huh:

We're them in the 90s.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im not talking about the Dessers example.

Im talking about a striker running through on goal, with a defender between him and the goal. The striker knocks the ball one direction to go round the defender. The defender steps across, between the ball and the striker and stops. The striker then runs into the defender.

This would be a clear foul against the defender, yet the rules you have shown do not say that it is.

We both know this is a foul. The defender impeded the striker.

I don't accept it's a foul. Stop saying I or everyone else knows it is 🤣

You've said it's a foul and I've asked you repeatedly to quote the rule that Dessers has contravened. You've done everything but that.

Give the rule and let's compare it to the video 👍

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Do cunts on here actually believe it would be legal to form a big circle of 10 players with interlinked arms, and the 11th player just dribbling away inside this circle as they all run up to the opposition goal before kicking it in?

Is this the stage we are getting to?

Fucking hell m8 🤣🤣🤣

I don't accept it's a foul. Stop saying I or everyone else knows it is 🤣

You've said it's a foul and I've asked you repeatedly to quote the rule that Dessers has contravened. You've done everything but that.

Give the rule and let's compare it to the video 👍

You dont think its a foul for a player to be running at a defender, knock the ball past him and the defender just body checks him into next week????

Fuck sakes mate....

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You dont think its a foul for a player to be running at a defender, knock the ball past him and the defender just body checks him into next week????

Fuck sakes mate....

I've no idea what scenario you're taking about. I'm sticking to the Dessers one and for at.least half an hour now you've refused to quote the rule we had a goal ruled out that the ref had seen perfectly until told by var he'd made an error.

I've no idea what scenario you're taking about. I'm sticking to the Dessers one and for at.least half an hour now you've refused to quote the rule we had a goal ruled out that the ref had seen perfectly until told by var he'd made an error.

How about this one with James Sands then?

Was there an anti-St Mirren conspiracy at play here for us to get the foul?

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

How about this one with James Sands then?

Was there an anti-St Mirren conspiracy at play here for us to get the foul?

Will I message the tarrier guy Lewis Falconer who you're backing, see if he'll tell me exactly what rule Dessers has breached?

That wasn't a foul when i played as a 12 yr old. It wasn't a foul when i played junior and it wasn't a foul when i played oldtimers on a Sunday.

And in all my years watching pros,  its not a foul 95% of the time.

I would guess the cunts arguing otherwise never really played the game.

Just now, bluenoz said:

That wasn't a foul when i played as a 12 yr old. It wasn't a foul when i played junior and it wasn't a foul when i played oldtimers on a Sunday.

Aye mate, thats it.

Your knowledge of football as a 12 year old fully trumps that refs in the professional games, up to an including Uefa Europa League matches all consistently giving fouls for the same thing.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

No but they'll happily refer to a rule that they'll not copy and paste....

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Aye mate, thats it.

Your knowledge of football as a 12 year old fully trumps that refs in the professional games, up to an including Uefa Europa League matches all consistently giving fouls for the same thing.

You don't have a fucking clue. You think Matondo is good because he's fast. You are just an argumentative cunt. Spend all day on here debating. 

You made your point, i made mine. Let it go ffs.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

You don't have a fucking clue. You think Matondo is good because he's fast. You are just an argumentative cunt. Spend all day on here debating. 

You made your point, i made mine. Let it go ffs.

Mate, your argument was literally "I played football at 12 years old, so im an expert and none of you played serious football unlike me".