The disallowed goal

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

As pointless as the debate is;

VAR shouldn't be used in a way that the game is effectively being re-refereed in real time, the referee saw fuck all wrong with that, nor did the scum players initially. 

It should only be for key events, i.e a penalty call or an offside.

the referee watching in real time made the decision that it wasn't a foul leading to the goal, that should've been it.

This... The way VAR is getting used is wrong... As soon as a ref is called to a screen they are saying you have made a wrong decision. 

I think the ref on field should ask to have a look at something if he isn't sure of it, other than that, let the game flow. 

Also how far back do you go with this type of foul

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

You are talking about one decision in Europe. We could spend hours on here talking about Clancy, winter breaks, lost emails and so much more...

or you didn't mind when two or three players were offside that cost us a league cup final? 

Do we have problems on the park with our own players? Absolutely. Do we have problems with the men in black and the spfl? You better believe it. It's time you woke up.

Talking about an exactly matching scenario in Europe.

Along with Bobby Madden who I dont think any of us genuinely believe is in a conspiracy against us confirming why it is a foul.

I actually dont care about this anymore, we deserved nothing from that game as we shite from start to finish. Thats the worst back line ive seen them playing and we barely troubled them, despite sustained pressure. It was embarrassing for a Rangers team to play like that, at home, against a depleted tim side. 

Genuinely havent been this scunnered after an old firm game in a long time, we were beyond a let down. Wouldnt know where to start with how shite each player was bar Butland and maybe Sterling to an extent. 

Biggest ones for me were Raskin, a boy people on here were calling a “baller” a few months ago. Absolute shite. Cant pass, cant tackle, cant shoot, cant read a game, weak as shit, and worst of all, thinks he’s good. 
Ryan Jack taking to the field sums up everything thats wrong with this team. Invested money improving small pockets of a team and end up with players who havent been good enough for years dotted all over the starting 11. 

And the midfielder we signed to “take us to the next level” sat on the bench the entire fuckin game.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You can clearly see a foul when you watch the video that the ref missed, so its clear and obvious.

Specifically, what did Dessers do to commit a foul, that the ref missed in real time, and which rule did it breach?

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You are talking about one decision in Europe. We could spend hours on here talking about Clancy, winter breaks, lost emails and so much more...

or you didn't mind when two or three players were offside that cost us a league cup final? 

Do we have problems on the park with our own players? Absolutely. Do we have problems with the men in black and the spfl? You better believe it. It's time you woke up.

Go look at Killie’s disallowed goal and ask yourself if Clancy’s at cheat against them.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Along with Bobby Madden who I dont think any of us genuinely believe is in a conspiracy against us confirming why it is a foul.

Oh aye I forgot, Bobby Madden is now the messiah and we must adhere to everything he says.

some in our support are soft as fuck these days. Surrender Monkey comes to mind.

30 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If they scored that goal id expect VAR and the ref to rule it out for a foul, but id still berate they defender for giving the officials a chance to get it wrong 

They didnt today, unless you are saying that two completely different refs and VAR teams in two completely different tournaments, 18 months apart, are out to cheat us? 

🤣🤣🤣

Come on to fuck mate.

11 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

But 2 other ex refs said the opposite. That’s why it was never the clear and obvious error it’s meant to be to get overturned. If 3 refs can’t agree how can it be that obvious a mistake ?

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Specifically, what did Dessers do to commit a foul, that the ref missed in real time, and which rule did it breach?

Same one that would make it a foul if you step across an attacker who is bearing down on goal and about to shoot.

If you stick your leg in front of a play who is about to play the ball, dont touch the ball but instead fuck the other persons play by impeding their attempt to play the ball, then its a foul.

24 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Mate I honestly don't give one solitary fuck about refereeing decisions, it's the same old shite everytime because we're woeful on the park the men in black are against us. 

It's absolute Catholic oh woe is me nonsense. 

Part of the problem that we have to be better than officials, and var officials, rather than treated fairly.

Pretty fucking stupid outlook to be honest.

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

But 2 other ex refs said the opposite. That’s why it was never the clear and obvious error it’s meant to be to get overturned. If 3 refs can’t agree how can it be that obvious a mistake ?

Got links to it? Would be interested to see what they are saying.

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Commented on wrong post…!

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-ref-blasts-var-rangers-30853686

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/don-robertson-slammed-over-rangers-30852941

2 separate articles from 2 different refs

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Same one that would make it a foul if you step across an attacker who is bearing down on goal and about to shoot.

If you stick your leg in front of a play who is about to play the ball, dont touch the ball but instead fuck the other persons play by impeding their attempt to play the ball, then its a foul.

No, dont explain your interpretation, quote the rule from the rule book so we can compare it to the video evidence.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Conroy for one slated it.

Double whammy he said because it didn't meet the criteria for var getting involved in the first place

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/don-robertson-slammed-over-rangers-30852941.amp&ved=2ahUKEwjTmoSCw4-BAxUb7LsIHa7jBA0QFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw25frKfotCSxaH8_KGdh4jd

3 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Not sure you can use sensible logic to disprove lunatic conspiracy theories but applaud your optimism 

I don’t do conspiracy theories. I just think VAR should be scrapped as it’s ruining the game as a spectator sport. Or at the very least it should only be for absolutely extreme decisions.

You can’t even cheer a bloody goal these days as you know there will be some arse looking for excuses to intervene. Frankly I’d rather accept the odd mistake went for or against me than suffer this shit

5 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Did they no both stop reffing about a decade ago at least?

You got any who are a bit more recent?