The disallowed goal

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Of course he is, dessers hasnt played the ball and stopped the tarrier playing the ball

Its a foul

He put his leg alongside him.

Ffs what kind of nonsense is going on when we're happy to accept a genuine challenge, from the side of a player who kicks our player, is acceptable to get a goal chalked off?

Utterly fucking baffling.

If they scored that goal we'd all 100% accept it and berate the CH.

8 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

First week of the epl an attacker got a pen for doing exactly what Dessers did, stuck his foot in to win the ball and got kicked

It totally depends on if the defender is in the action of kicking the ball, thats the sticking point

Today the tarrier was in the process of going to play the ball and dessers unfortunately fouled him

9 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

First week of the epl an attacker got a pen for doing exactly what Dessers did, stuck his foot in to win the ball and got kicked

Did the player touch the ball though? (I haven't seen the one you are talking about).

In the World Cup Richarlison got one for Brazil because he had knicked in and touched the ball before he was kicked.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Pretty much means fuck all. The penalty Arsenal got chopped off today wasn’t clear and obvious

It was a clear dive! Looked a penalty in real time but oh review it wasn’t. Unlike Dessers where the on field official let it go and on review it was 50:50 at best so wasn’t a clear and obvious error

Of course he is, dessers hasnt played the ball and stopped the tarrier playing the ball

Its a foul

Show me the rule in the rule book.

Show me the obstruction.

Show me Dessers being between the player and the ball if that's actually the reason for it being chalked off.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ffs what kind of nonsense is going on when we're happy to accept a genuine challenge, from the side of a player who kicks our player, is acceptable to get a goal chalked off?

If they scored that goal id expect VAR and the ref to rule it out for a foul, but id still berate they defender for giving the officials a chance to get it wrong 

They didnt today, unless you are saying that two completely different refs and VAR teams in two completely different tournaments, 18 months apart, are out to cheat us? 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

A good enough Rangers side absolutely wipes the floor with them today. 

Missing the point entirely.  I'm not blaming this decision on anything.

But both Lennon and mcfadden said it was a foul. They admit nothing because its important to the scum narrative they get nothing in their favour, and every decision we get in questionable/wrong.

We have fans brushing this off saying its our fault for not winning despite 2 perfectly good goals being chalked off in recent seasons.

We're fucking clowns as a support, with our stiff upper lip, ignoring refs make game changing errors whilst we deem it tarrier like to complain.

In case anyone has missed it, the tsrriers are winning., helped by some right dodgy fucking decisions.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Maybe if our board had any sense and not appointed that weasel bastard we’d not be greeting about the refs making a right decision.

I can guarantee you Waddell, Wallace, Smith & Souness would be going ballistic at that decision.

Some of our supporters have become as soft as the current board (who are not football men).

it's a very controversial decision, but when supporters don't back it, then Doncaster and the SPFL just sit back and laugh. Even McGregor was laughing as he was lying on the ground after a soft foul.

Sick to the back of my teeth with it!

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Missing the point entirely.  I'm not blaming this decision on anything.

But both Lennon and mcfadden said it was a foul. They admit nothing because its important to the scum narrative they get nothing in their favour, and every decision we get in questionable/wrong.

We have fans brushing this off saying its our fault for not winning despite 2 perfectly good goals being chalked off in recent seasons.

We're fucking clowns as a support, with our stiff upper lip, ignoring refs make game changing errors whilst we deem it tarrier like to complain.

In case anyone has missed it, the tsrriers are winning., helped by some right dodgy fucking decisions.

Mate I honestly don't give one solitary fuck about refereeing decisions, it's the same old shite everytime because we're woeful on the park the men in black are against us. 

It's absolute Catholic oh woe is me nonsense. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I can guarantee you Waddell, Wallace, Smith & Souness would be going ballistic at that decision.

Some of our supporters have become as soft as the current board (who are not football men).

it's a very controversial decision, but when supporters don't back it, then Doncaster and the SPFL just sit back and laugh. Even McGregor was laughing as he was lying on the ground after a soft foul.

Sick to the back of my teeth with it!

We got the exact same decision against us against Dortmund, are the European refs in on this big massive Anti Rangers agenda?

That's an incredibly soft foul to be giving, and even if it is technically a foul, they've had to have a right good look at it to find it.

Again comes down to consistency. The maeda challenge on Cantwell seems to have been glossed over and there was far more obstructive and deliberate contact there. 

Its only controversial to us cause we got beat

Its a foul, its nothing else

VAR look at the build up to every goal

Mate that's bollocks.

The ref watched the incident in live time, saw what he saw, and changed his decision not on a clear and obvious error but because he got advised to review it, ie he'd made an error. And wasn't strong enough to stick to his guns.

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Watch the CB reaction aswell, goes down! Gets straight up and starts to chase back, doesn't even claim for a foul, that speaks volumes, the big CB made an absolute cunt of it n got away with one 

1 hour ago, Somemightsay7 said:

As much as it's a terrible rule and I don't agree with it, it's a foul.

The same reason the same foul was given against Morelos vs Dortmund.

You can't put your foot in front of an opposing player who is in the process of attempting to play the ball, unless you first play the ball yourself.

Show me the rule. And show me Dessers was between the player and ball.

As pointless as the debate is;

VAR shouldn't be used in a way that the game is effectively being re-refereed in real time, the referee saw fuck all wrong with that, nor did the scum players initially. 

It should only be for key events, i.e a penalty call or an offside.

the referee watching in real time made the decision that it wasn't a foul leading to the goal, that should've been it.

2 hours ago, LaaRFC said:

Just put this in another thread but might as well stick it in here as well. 

So that's just bollocks, he challenged the player fairly, won the ball and was penalised but yet was the one that was kicked from behind. So what complete mong made these rules. Honest to fuck, this type of shit makes me hate football at times. Complete and utter bollocks 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We got the exact same decision against us against Dortmund, are the European refs in on this big massive Anti Rangers agenda?

You are talking about one decision in Europe. We could spend hours on here talking about Clancy, winter breaks, lost emails and so much more...

or you didn't mind when two or three players were offside that cost us a league cup final? 

Do we have problems on the park with our own players? Absolutely. Do we have problems with the men in black and the spfl? You better believe it. It's time you woke up.