Rangers to "majorly overhaul" scouting department.

Loyal72

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Because there’s a weird section of online Rangers supporters who seem to utterly detest anything and anybody with a historical connection to Rangers. Honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen such a set of self loathing supporters in my life.

Or it's simpler than that and John Brown is just a knob who has been sponging off the club for decades now.

11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

He's a knob.

A decent player who gave his all for the jersey but the man is different to the player.

Met him, Goram, Steven Smith years ago and he seemed an aright guy to be fair but then my mate asked him to sign a top and his signature looked like a knob and balls :lol:

Already said it but Beale or the next manager shouldn't handle the transfers alone.

It should be a qualified person, who speaks with the manager and build the team with him. We are doing good things since Bisgrove came in, I like most of things he did since his appointment but there is still a lot of work to do. And we need to address first : transfer policy and structure, academy system and Ibrox infrastructures, to name a few.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Is Brown a paid employee of the club?

At this moment I don't know. He was recently part of the scouting team and someone earlier said that he does hosting in the fancy lounges on match days so that makes me think he is but do I know for certain then no.

It's not about him being a paid employee today though. 

1 hour ago, NI said:

Already said it but Beale or the next manager shouldn't handle the transfers alone.

It should be a qualified person, who speaks with the manager and build the team with him. We are doing good things since Bisgrove came in, I like most of things he did since his appointment but there is still a lot of work to do. And we need to address first : transfer policy and structure, academy system and Ibrox infrastructures, to name a few.

Can you tell me who was in that position in Walter Smith time at Rangers.

3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Aye you're right it's terrible to watch now, as for moving forward we're in fuckin reverse gear, place is a complete shambles.

Don't you agree with me on that point ?

45 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Is he? Met him a few times and he’s always been good.

What makes you say that?

It's my opinion based on personal experience and some trusted information. That's all I will say.