New Singing Section in Copland Stand

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Read on follow follow a guy was successful and his 12 year old son was refused, thats just mental so hopefully they’re looking at it and will sort it. I just want to know one way or the other. Three of us go or none of us. I’ll be gutted if we don’t move but will get over it. 12 years I’ve been in BF1, will miss the madness.

You’ll be gutted if you don’t move? :lol:

What age are you

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I enjoy having a wee drink going to the football standing through the game without cunts moaning at me to sit down, I enjoy joining in the chants with my boy and mates or whoever is with with me, love seeing my wee granddaughters face when the chants start and watch her up on her seat joining in with all the hand movements learning the words to new song ect, we enjoy the atmosphere created by the UB,  I’m not sure what age has got to do with it tbh ive been in the section for 12 years,  I enjoy being there like plenty of other people of all age groups. 

Back off buddy 🤣

Going to put you down for 65

Saw on FF someone saying there were approx 1200 applications for approx 600 seats. I would imagine there will be a decent number not applying because they didn't think they'd get a place, but I'd be surprised if there was enough demand for a singing section to ever go beyond the bottom of the Copland.

11 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I enjoy having a wee drink going to the football standing through the game without cunts moaning at me to sit down, I enjoy joining in the chants with my boy and mates or whoever is with with me, love seeing my wee granddaughters face when the chants start and watch her up on her seat joining in with all the hand movements learning the words to new song ect, we enjoy the atmosphere created by the UB,  I’m not sure what age has got to do with it tbh ive been in the section for 12 years,  I enjoy being there like plenty of other people of all age groups. 

Back off buddy 🤣

Heard "sit down you bald bastard" too many times?

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Heard "sit down you bald bastard" too many times?

Not so far in BF1 mate but expecting it when the new people arrive from other boring parts of the stadium and bring their shity attitudes to the section. Or I might just accept my CF ticket and leave my weans behind to fend for themselves, not decided yet 🤣

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not so far in BF1 mate but expecting it when the new people arrive from other boring parts of the stadium and bring their shity attitudes to the section. Or I might just accept my CF ticket and leave my weans behind to fend for themselves, not decided yet 🤣

If they are under 4yrs old I wouldn’t tbh.  If they are over then go for it. A big bag of popcorn and lots of boiled sweets will keep them busy. 

kids don’t properly watch a game until they are in their teens anyway. 

On 02/04/2024 at 16:57, Tiger Shaw said:

Back off buddy 🤣

Get him fucking telt mate. He’s been moaning since he got out of bed today. He’s got no respect for his elders. 😆

• 1 month later...