New Singing Section in Copland Stand

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There was a supporter engagement at NEH tonight regarding this, somebody chucked a petition at the SLO :lol: 

That shouldn’t have been involved in tonight’s meeting.

shoulda been only those effected with the new disabled section and then the cf3 issue dealt with separately.

couldn’t make it last night but my mate who sits next to me was updating me and saying it was a fucking shambles 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

That shouldn’t have been involved in tonight’s meeting.

shoulda been only those effected with the new disabled section and then the cf3 issue dealt with separately.

couldn’t make it last night but my mate who sits next to me was updating me and saying it was a fucking shambles 

Shouldn’t have been any meetings at all, the club have already decided both things are happening so that’s that.

Fan base has been asking for a better disabled section and a singing section for ages now, people must have thought they would be put on the roof or something 

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Shouldn’t have been any meetings at all, the club have already decided both things are happening so that’s that.

Fan base has been asking for a better disabled section and a singing section for ages now, people must have thought they would be put on the roof or something 

The people being moved for the disabled section were wanting info on where the options where on moves, some want to go up to the cantilever and some elsewhere in the ground. 

cunts turning up with petitions and shouting abuse are idiots 

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

The people being moved for the disabled section were wanting info on where the options where on moves, some want to go up to the cantilever and some elsewhere in the ground. 

Ok mate, do you think County will try against us tomorrow night?

I know it’s no really anything to do with singing section but I’m in the back row of GF. It’s already got constant folk using my row to move from Govan to Copland other way. It will get way worse when singing section opens. I know every row will have people wanting past sometimes but mine is honestly constant. I’m guessing it’s just people trying to get to their mates. They need to open the access in the concourse. There is one for staff already 

6 hours ago, RFC55 said:

The guy with the petition has been walking about CF3/4 before every game since Clement came in. Am getting moved from my seat for the disabled section applied for singing section, but if a don't get that, a will go elsewhere not a big deal for me a seat is a seat. Guy with the petition was getting folk to sign the paper that aren't ST holders and telling them to write in CF4 for the seating details, guy was the row infront of me in CF3. 

2 minutes ago, RFCRYAN1872 said:

The guy with the petition has been walking about CF3/4 before every game since Clement came in. Am getting moved from my seat for the disabled section applied for singing section, but if a don't get that, a will go elsewhere not a big deal for me a seat is a seat. Guy with the petition was getting folk to sign the paper that aren't ST holders and telling them to write in CF4 for the seating details, guy was the row infront of me in CF3. 

I’m the same mate back of CF so being moved for the disabled section, also applied to try get the cf3 but will go up to the cantilever if need be 

3 hours ago, RFCRYAN1872 said:

Well considering season ticket holders all had an email asking them to state their opinion on the topic and the club knows the names of season ticket holders that was a complete waste of everyone’s time :lol:

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, RFCRYAN1872 said:

Emails are out to those that applied for the singing section. Got one here, think they emailed if you were successful or unsuccessful.

Nothing here and we are affected by the cf upgrade. Fuck knows what’s happening then 

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Nothing here and we are affected by the cf upgrade. Fuck knows what’s happening then 

A just got my about 20 mins ago so will still be coming through. You will get a spot in the cantilever am sure if you don't get in the singing section.

All three tickets are linked together through family and friends the same email address and payment card all three meet the exact same criteria. I’m hoping it’s just a mistake with the emails lol I’ll need to decline the move if all three aren’t moving 

Got a quick reply saying they are aware of people within family and friends groups who may miss out and they are currently collecting data and will look to update in due course  🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Got a quick reply saying they are aware of people within family and friends groups who may miss out and they are currently collecting data and will look to update in due course  🤷‍♂️

That means absolutely fuck all 😂 hope you get it sorted man.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

That means absolutely fuck all 😂 hope you get it sorted man.

Read on follow follow a guy was successful and his 12 year old son was refused, thats just mental so hopefully they’re looking at it and will sort it. I just want to know one way or the other. Three of us go or none of us. I’ll be gutted if we don’t move but will get over it. 12 years I’ve been in BF1, will miss the madness.

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Read on follow follow a guy was successful and his 12 year old son was refused, thats just mental so hopefully they’re looking at it and will sort it. I just want to know one way or the other. Three of us go or none of us. I’ll be gutted if we don’t move but will get over it. 12 years I’ve been in BF1, will miss the madness.

Aye surely they connect the dots, that kids should be sitting with their families. Like I said, hopefully yous get it all sorted and don't need to give it up. Be pish that's the way it stops for yous.

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Aye surely they connect the dots, that kids should be sitting with their families. Like I said, hopefully yous get it all sorted and don't need to give it up. Be pish that's the way it stops for yous.

Is what it is mate will hopefully lead to a better all round atmosphere having the Copland as the main singing end again, the way it should be. Will still be a few good lads left behind in BF1 maybe still get a few chants going 📢😆