πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Got absolutely slaughtered yesterday on here being called a clown etc because I had an opinion on fans jumping the gun and celebrating something thats not won yet.

Just scunnered we failed to win that yesterday. I enjoyed today don't get me wrong but always focus on us and only us especially in a title race. Still a good way to goΒ 

I do wonder sometimes about the mentality of some of our fans. Then you have to think that there is a lot of fans out there who just haven't experienced close title races the same way as old cunts like myself.Β 

Some of the comments in the match threads are mental but I think that they come across worse because they are written down. Watching a game in person or in the pub and saying the same things doesn't come across as bad because it is only heard by a few and quite literally is in the moment.Β 

Big Marv had the right attitude and helped give us one of our best title wins ever. That came from never throwing in the towel. I think that we have a manager now with that attitude and the players seem to be picking up on it.Β 

There will probably be a few more twists before the end of the season but the momentum is still with us.Β 

41 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Got absolutely slaughtered yesterday on here being called a clown etc because I had an opinion on fans jumping the gun and celebrating something thats not won yet.

Just scunnered we failed to win that yesterday. I enjoyed today don't get me wrong but always focus on us and only us especially in a title race. Still a good way to goΒ 

Aye good attitude for the players mate. Fans posts online don’t impact results on the fieldΒ 

13 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Never said that either

Basically was saying don't get to carried away 🀷 it's only 2 points and some of the videos I seen where a riddy. There is a fine line 

There isn’t a fine line, fans can whatever the fuck they like. This oh I’m not getting carried away cause I’m better pish is nonsense.

4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

There isn’t a fine line, fans can whatever the fuck they like. This oh I’m not getting carried away cause I’m better pish is nonsense.

Clearly there is a deeper issue here and your changing my narrative to suit yours.

Fans do have the right to say what they want just as much as I have a right to say its an absolute riddy watching people running outside there doors in the middle of their streets shouting can yeh see us noo. That's a riddy in my eyes if they wish to do that then kudos to them but it's embarrassing especially when it gives that stinking mob ammo when we fuck it up like yesterday

2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Clearly there is a deeper issue here and your changing my narrative to suit yours.

Fans do have the right to say what they want just as much as I have a right to say its an absolute riddy watching people running outside there doors in the middle of their streets shouting can yeh see us noo. That's a riddy in my eyes if they wish to do that then kudos to them but it's embarrassing especially when it gives that stinking mob ammo when we fuck it up like yesterday

I live in a posh suburb. Nobody is doing that round here.Β 
Β 

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can we not ever enjoy stuff about our situation. Have we always to be cautious and fold our arms, purse our lips and think a disaster is round the corner.Β 
Go with it, take the ups and downs celebrate and be happy when things make you feel like it.Β 

Us getting carried away has zero impact on any outcome Β 

Β 

He’s already said he’s enjoyed today, although I’m not sure what he’s enjoyed because he’s only focussed on what we do apparentlyΒ 

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can we not ever enjoy stuff about our situation. Have we always to be cautious and fold our arms, purse our lips and think a disaster is round the corner.Β 
Go with it, take the ups and downs celebrate and be happy when things make you feel like it.Β 

Us getting carried away has zero impact on any outcome Β 

Β 

I have enjoyed many a title wins over my years and enjoyed today all I am saying is there is a small selection of fans who think this leagues won when that is not the case.

Everyone is different when it comes to pressure and I am a very emotional fan and kick every ball in the stand like a lot of us do but I always try my best to keep level minded.

What I'm saying is getting slightly twisted and changed into a different narrative and I dont like it.

Last time I will say this and my point is.

The leagues not won yet.

Just now, TamCoopz said:

He’s already said he’s enjoyed today, although I’m not sure what he’s enjoyed because he’s only focussed on what we do apparentlyΒ 

Enjoyed them slipping points but feel a little pissed we never won yesterday hope that sums it up for you

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

You should tell everyone not to be happy mate. Can’t be having people being positive that would be fucking nutsΒ 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

You should tell everyone not to be happy mate. Can’t be having people being positive that would be fucking nutsΒ 

I know mateΒ 

Love out of context this has all got but that happens when you have people twisting what you are meaning.Β 

Forums gone to fuck

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Don't spend your life bothering about what that lot think BV. If you want to keep your powder dry, fine (i'm much the same), but if anybody wants to enjoy the moment the last thing they should be bothering about is what some mank thinks about them.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

I know mateΒ 

Love out of context this has all got but that happens when you have people twisting what you are meaning.Β 

Forums gone to fuck

People posting stupid shite on social media for likes and attention isn’t just a football thing. It’s what attention seeking weirdos do.

in reality the match going fans are just enjoying the team being back top of the league nothing more nothing lessΒ 

Just now, RFC55 said:

People posting stupid shite on social media for likes and attention isn’t just a football thing. It’s what attention seeking weirdos do.

in reality the match going fans are just enjoying the team being back top of the league nothing more nothing lessΒ 

And that I agree with.

I have been enjoying it but some more than others are. I just feel annoyed we never won yesterday to go 5pts clear and just trying to make a point of its not over.

Doesn't really matter anyway mate there's posters on here who have it in for me and have done for a while and it's always the same people who qoute me.

8 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

And that I agree with.

I have been enjoying it but some more than others are. I just feel annoyed we never won yesterday to go 5pts clear and just trying to make a point of its not over.

Doesn't really matter anyway mate there's posters on here who have it in for me and have done for a while and it's always the same people who qoute me.

:lol:

it-sounds-like-you-think-youre-the-victim-here-colin-jost.gif