πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They lost with a man down at a tough venue against a good team, it happens. Yesterday we were nowhere near good enough and lost at home with over 30 attempts at goal. We got away with one today but we were really of it yesterday with to many failures on the pitch.Β 

4 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Why didn't we go and get Shankland ffs

I still think we will in the summer. See what happens, we know Roofe will be gone end of season.Β 

9 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

They lost with a man down at a tough venue against a good team, it happens. Yesterday we were nowhere near good enough and lost at home with over 30 attempts at goal. We got away with one today but we were really of it yesterday with to many failures on the pitch.Β 

Right Steve, cheers

34 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

So your a happyΒ  go lucky kinda guy πŸ‘¦Β 

Got absolutely slaughtered yesterday on here being called a clown etc because I had an opinion on fans jumping the gun and celebrating something thats not won yet.

Just scunnered we failed to win that yesterday. I enjoyed today don't get me wrong but always focus on us and only us especially in a title race. Still a good way to goΒ 

4 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Got absolutely slaughtered yesterday on here being called a clown etc because I had an opinion on fans jumping the gun and celebrating something thats not won yet.

Just scunnered we failed to win that yesterday. I enjoyed today don't get me wrong but always focus on us and only us especially in a title race. Still a good way to goΒ 

Makes senseΒ