RIP My Dad 1944-2024

On 05/03/2024 at 23:49, ZZed said:

I know exactly how you feel. My wife died on Saturday morning at 10.30. She was 55, I now know what heart break is. I hope you always keep him within you and focus on the happy stuff of life when they were there. I hope you pain fade quickly. With love.

That's so sad mate. My thoughts are with you and your family. 😥

I know exactly how you feel. My wife died on Saturday morning at 10.30. She was 55, I now know what heart break is. I hope you always keep him within you and focus on the happy stuff of life when they were there. I hope you pain fade quickly. With love.

Best wishes to you and your family.

7 minutes ago, rocester said:

Great advice, I was given just over a year and a half ago now, when my wife passed with cancer, was try not to change what you can help for at least the first year. Take your time mate, go through the stages of grief, and be respectful at all times, it has helped me a lot. You'll never be the same person again, but being grateful for the time spent together, and respect always is a good thing. You have my utmost sincere empathy. If you ever want to speak to a stranger about it, don't hesitate to post me. God Bless.

💙

FFS mate I’m So sorry for your loss

So very sorry to hear that mate, look after yourself and your family as best you can.