Tav's time is up.

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Easy to say this, but it was actually Tav that deployed the pull back technique, got all jumped up when he has two security people pushing him towards the bus and pulling him back.

Don't react to people is the easiest thing fs. Remember Waghorn trying to offer out a wee school boy, embarrassing man.

Works both ways. Nobody deserves that level of abuse at their work, especially so close. Surely you don't agree with that?

Not sure comparing waghorn and a schoolkid is same thing also

2 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Tbh he talks too much for me. The Belgian Waffler as mentioned earlier is very accurate it seems. Quite a bit of hot air with little substance. How simplified is he giving his instructions to the team as he comes across as someone you would have forgotten what he said at the start by the time he’s finished. The players are playing like they haven’t a clue what they are doing most of the time.😁

Reminds me of Pedro Caixinha in many ways.

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Easy to say this, but it was actually Tav that deployed the pull back technique, got all jumped up when he has two security people pushing him towards the bus and pulling him back.

Don't react to people is the easiest thing fs. Remember Waghorn trying to offer out a wee school boy, embarrassing man.

Cards on table. Were you the guy in the video clip peltering Tav? 🤣

3 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Works both ways. Nobody deserves that level of abuse at their work, especially so close. Surely you don't agree with that?

Came in here hoping Tav had offered an apology after yesterday's performance instead I find cunts trying to defend h after the rightful abuse he took yesterday.

This isn't a normal job where we all perform in front of 50k fans every other week.

He should be embarrassed for himself after the amount of pish he's served up over the years Vs them.

Hopefully he starts to take the hint and fucks off somewhere else.

Tavernier is exactly what's wrong with the club ATM.  Guys who think they are superstars but don't need to do anything to prove it

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Needs to be told he'll be seeing less game time and a new captain will be appointed, if Saudi is even remotely possible he should jump at it.

Needs to be told fuck off and find a new club asap and while your at it then B teams that way

1 minute ago, teddybear1975 said:

Saudi league window shuts tonight so that ship has sailed you’d think.

Saudi league is moving on from the old has-beens and spending obscene amounts of money to get players the right side of 30.

They will not try to buy Tav unfortunately we are stuck with him and a manager that lacks the balls to drop him.

I said during the window if we don’t get rid of goldson and tavernier it would be an awful window and I stand by that.

For the first 10 minutes in that game you could see we could compete technically and physically but absolutely shat the bed, it’s 100% a mentality/psychological issue with this squad. I don’t think clement is particularly inspiring but at the same time having Tavernier as your captain who is absolutely honking now both defensively and offensively is a huge issue.

I've wanted Tav relieved of the captaincy for three years. But the problem is we have no leaders.

Who would you give it to? An out-of-form Jack Butland? Propper who is just in the door and looked petrified yesterday?

The only logical choice is Dujon Sterling who should also be playing at right back. There are no others.

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Came in here hoping Tav had offered an apology after yesterday's performance instead I find cunts trying to defend h after the rightful abuse he took yesterday.

This isn't a normal job where we all perform in front of 50k fans every other week.

He should be embarrassed for himself after the amount of pish he's served up over the years Vs them.

Tavernier is exactly what's wrong with the club ATM.  Guys who think they are superstars but don't need to do anything to prove it

Impression I had was he wanted out himself. No one seems to want him for the money that he is after tho. That is just my impression tho.

25 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Agree it’s Never acceptable to just abuse folk one to one like that - who wants to play for a club where that’s how you get treated? 

im critical too but how’d we expect to get some momentum and positivity if players are getting this everyone we’ve a bad result? 

Watched Tav’s post match presser and it was only when he mentioned Joe hart 72 seconds into the video that I twigged it was from 11 months ago.

Other than the mention of VAR and naming Joe Hart The ENTIRE video could be used for yesterdays performance.

But at least they’re going to ‘work harder’.

Tav was awful and made big mistakes. A big problem is that I cannot imagine a single player in that team calling him on it. I don’t see anybody raging or even giving a fuck. And then it’s funny seeing Barry Ferguson watching the game - whatever you think of him - if he was in that team you know people would be held accountable.

It would actually be nice just to see some anger or signs of our players caring

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

Watched Tav’s post match presser and it was only when he mentioned Joe hart 72 seconds into the video that I twigged it was from 11 months ago.

Other than the mention of VAR and naming Joe Hart The ENTIRE video could be used for yesterdays performance.

But at least they’re going to ‘work harder’.

Rinse and repeat with the usual soundbites, shows the utter contempt they have for the fans that pay their wages.

I may not always get on with people in life who hold nothing back and tell you exactly what they think without any thought about how it gets received but the one thing I can say is you know exactly where you stand with them.

I know PR is a different ballgame but I’d much prefer Clement to say we were second best to everything and we were shit in front of goal, it’s totally unacceptable from the players and himself. Likewise if Tav didn’t just come out with the same predictable shite and actually showed some sign of caring then maybe he’d have made a better captain.

43 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Nobody's trying to defend his performances. His time to leave was long ago and I'm sure he is well aware how the fans feel. I for one am hoping someone from another market swoops in and does everyone a favour.

Can understand people's frustrations for sure that they get heightened to that extent  however speaking to the players like that isn't acceptable, pure bam mentality.

25 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Agree it’s Never acceptable to just abuse folk one to one like that - who wants to play for a club where that’s how you get treated? 

im critical too but how’d we expect to get some momentum and positivity if players are getting this everyone we’ve a bad result? 

Doesn't help does it.

If you want to pelter anyone, boo/protest the board. They make the decisions. Not the players who through no fault of their own are simply not good enough and overpaid.

1 minute ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

So what do we all think? Will he still be in starting 11 at our next game? 

Also will he still be skipper?

🤣 ffs you better believe it. Got to love the no player is undroppobale chat