Anthony Galinski - New Lead International Scout

Just now, Essandoh said:

Jhon Arias linked by the Record, winger from Fluminense, saying he’s valued at £10m but we can get him for much cheaper

For me I’m filing it under shite but he fits the profile

Is his name Jon but he's a rabid one of them?

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Jhon Arias linked by the Record, winger from Fluminense, saying he’s valued at £10m but we can get him for much cheaper

Saw him in the Copa Libertadores final. Very highly rated and was expected to move on to better things. I'd be surprised if we were in for him/had a chance of getting him.

5 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Us, Atletico Madrid and 4 EPL teams

Seems likely

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Hopefully he has a list with 2 CBs, LB, RB, CM, LW, RW and CF - and is also a miracle worker in terms of shifting the dog shit out out squad. 

Realistically I think we'll get one CB, back up LB, LW, RW, CF

Would be happy enough if we got Sima, Cortes, Shankland, Jefté/other and a free CB.

I'm not saying all of those are the perfect package in every position but would come to around £13m already, not including Diomande fee, which already feels unrealistic. For me Shankland is lower cost for guaranteed goals. Him and Danilo competing for a start would be a massive improvement on this season. Would be delighted if we managed to get Sima and Cortes in as well but that's looking at £11m+ so probably unrealistic.