“I don’t know if the belief is there”

26 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

No it’s not :lol:

Instantly shit the moment he started mentioning Wallace and McCullough.

I think his point is that with everything that happened in 2012 and the long journey back without winning much, we lost our ‘winning mentality’ as a club.

Can see his point tbh, but absolutely hate the ‘remember where we were’ stuff when we have a shambles of a result / season. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

I think his point is that with everything that happened in 2012 and the long journey back without winning much, we lost our ‘winning mentality’ as a club.

Can see his point tbh, but absolutely hate the ‘remember where we were’ stuff when we have a shambles of a result / season. 

100%. Stick it up yer arse.

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Do people remember where we were before 2012? That’s what’s important, that’s our club, that’s our history.

Fuck this second best apathetic shite, it has to end and if these players can’t/wont live up to that responsibility they all need moved on.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Maybe under warburton and pedro we did

But when we hired gerrard we took on an ex player who had one of the most determined attitudes of his generation 

How someone like him never built that same determined core team is beyond me

Look at the captaincy that gerrard brought to liverpool, how he ever thought tav was captain material is mental 

Then with gio again, another player who had grit and fight in him, albeit only had one summer signings and maybe lawerence was the part, but fucking ben davies? Matondo (and if they werent his signings then why did he fucking allow it knowing they were shite) 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Thank you for actually reading my post. Evidently there are some hard of thinking fuck wits on here who appear to get triggered when certain terminology gets written.

3 trophies in 12 years. How anyone can look at where we are now and say that 2012 was no more than a wee 4 year skip out of the Premier League and a jaunt back up the leagues?

On your last para, just to be clear, I wasn't saying anything about "look at where we were". If anything, I'm saying look at where we were before 2012 and how special that mentality was but this team doesn't seem to have it.

2 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Do people remember where we were before 2012? That’s what’s important, that’s our club, that’s our history.

Fuck this second best apathetic shite, it has to end and if these players can’t/wont live up to that responsibility they all need moved on.

This is exactly my point.

And showing folk around Ibrox or even taking them on the Founders Trail, while showing them what it all means, can't change their personality. Winning medals and being around winners does that 

28 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Thank you for actually reading my post. Evidently there are some hard of thinking fuck wits on here who appear to get triggered when certain terminology gets written.

The point of the matter is, us as fans can't change the terminology of a team. Maybe you should tell them?! 

On 19/04/2024 at 21:56, SkylineBlue said:

Every now and then over the past few days it pops onto my head that less than a week ago were were in a position to go two clear and were now three behind, taking 5 points from 15, and it's quite genuinely both unbelievable and depressing.

Really vexes me.

Still haven't got over it tbh.

Dropping points to Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee is infuriating.

We obviously beat  them on a regular basis.

It's sheer cowardice from our players. Hurts me to say that, but it's true.

On 19/04/2024 at 23:15, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Maybe under warburton and pedro we did

But when we hired gerrard we took on an ex player who had one of the most determined attitudes of his generation 

How someone like him never built that same determined core team is beyond me

Look at the captaincy that gerrard brought to liverpool, how he ever thought tav was captain material is mental 

Then with gio again, another player who had grit and fight in him, albeit only had one summer signings and maybe lawerence was the part, but fucking ben davies? Matondo (and if they werent his signings then why did he fucking allow it knowing they were shite) 

I'm no sure he would've ok'd their signings if he thought they were shite, he would've been heavily reliant on our recruitment team and the videos that he would've been shown would've been the same ones that convinced the recruitment team to buy them, very few managers identify players now.