"One Night in May" (1999 Title Film)

The players should be made to sit down and watch that. Mentality monsters not frightened of failure went to parkhead as wee Neil says to win the league. 

Accepted the pressure delt with it and delivered. A real Rangers team. 

2 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Listening to those players talk really drives home just how far we have fallen and just how unsuited the players on this squad are to being at a club like Rangers. They're different breeds.

Fans have too. Most people have genuinely given up on a title where we are only 3 points behind with celtic to play.

16 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Fans have too. Most people have genuinely given up on a title where we are only 3 points behind with celtic to play.

I'm one of them. The fans are only reacting to what the players have consistently served up. The overwhelming evidence suggests that we won't do it. You can't blame the fans for coming to that conclusion.

8 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm one of them. The fans are only reacting to what the players have consistently served up. The overwhelming evidence is suggests we won't do it. You can't blame the fans for coming to that conclusion.

I think we will get it done next week it's long overdue

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I think we will get it done next week it's long overdue

I really hope you're right and I'm wrong. I dont know how a person comes to this conclusion though. I think the only thing you can say is that it's based on nothing but blind faith.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

The players should be made to sit down and watch that. Mentality monsters not frightened of failure went to parkhead as wee Neil says to win the league. 

Accepted the pressure delt with it and delivered. A real Rangers team. 

Unfortunately it would not make a difference with the current crop of players 

On 02/05/2024 at 18:47, aird said:

"We will be going to celtic Park to win the league." :crywank:

Also, I'd have never known that was Porrini in a million years in my head he still looks like he did in the video :lol:

I thought same. Barely a resemblance 🤣

On 02/05/2024 at 18:23, NeoGeo7 said:

Every modern player gives it the same line “massive club, loads of history….” but they are just soundbites I doubt any of them really know what the club means to us all and that being a part of it is a privilege and honour that not many players get the opportunity for. You don’t get the extra 10% during games as a result, they go home after games like Ross county and forget all about it.

Sadly this isn't just exclusive to us, it sums up modern football in general.

Watched this the other night. We had a better quality of player back then with a different mindset. You could tell they went there wanting to win and create history and they backed that up. This shower will be fucking terrified all week about next Saturday!

On 02/05/2024 at 21:02, Negri's lovechild said:

That looks excellent. 

Loved McCann's words there. "We were going to Parkhead to WIN the league". 

Had to do a double take when i saw Porrini there. How different does he look with hair and without the beard?! 

Looks younger than he did 25 years ago! 🤣

The Atmosphere was Poisonous was my favourite bit 😂

On 02/05/2024 at 21:02, Negri's lovechild said:

That looks excellent. 

Loved McCann's words there. "We were going to Parkhead to WIN the league". 

Had to do a double take when i saw Porrini there. How different does he look with hair and without the beard?! 

Looks younger than he did 25 years ago! 🤣

They got absolutely scudded 5-1 earlier in season at the piggery as well and it never once fazed them, 

The current mob still have ptsd from losing there under gio