2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Yeah I never understood the over celebrating of a point against the Swiss like we just turn up and get 3 points against a decent Hungarian side

Steve Clarke fist pumping at full time was a red neck šŸ˜‚

7 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Hungary are a good side. You'd think it was the Faroe Islands tonight the way some are talking. Won't be an easy game for either team

I havent heard anyone being overconfident. Doable but nothing guaranteed seems to be the general consensus; and I agree with that.

33 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Hating the Scotland national team makes you a better Rangers fan. Fact.

Brilliant, just when I thought I couldn't get any better at supporting Rangers I see this information posted, I feel great now thanks.Ā 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If you support Scotland then you should be wanting England to lose.

Nothing wrong with wanting both to do well IMO. I hate all that shite about the Scottish hating the English, it's cringey as fuck, especially when you live down here.

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I still don't get it. You can support Scotland and still want to see the rest of the home nations to do well.

Would find it weird supporting a team/country and not wanting their biggest rival to lose tbh.

If youā€™re half Scottish and half English then fair enough.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If you support Scotland then you should be wanting England to lose.

Ā Not in international football itā€™s a bit different.

Happy for England to win, been singing the Foden song, however when they do lose the meltdown from Cundy Ā Oā€™Hara etc is quite funny

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Heading over to Germany to sit with cunts who've sang about the ira and pretty much hate us is pretty out there tbhĀ 

The ira stuff was one moron. Scotland is a Protestant country.

2 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Nothing wrong with wanting both to do well IMO. I hate all that shite about the Scottish hating the English, it's cringey as fuck, especially when you live down here.

None of the English boys I work with have even a dislike for Scotland, they actually have a go at me for my views on it, I spend most of my time living and working in England, the anti England stuff from up the road is a red neck.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Wanting your national team to lose just because a few tarriers have gotten under your skin.Ā :lol:

Standing with celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen fans to cheer on Callum McGregor, James Forrest and Anthony Ralston :lol:Ā Ā 

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

Nobody is singing about the IRA.

Aye they are.

Also had a nice we rendition of lizzyā€™s in a box.

Never mind booing Rangers players.

If youā€™re comfortable being part of that, fair enough. Iā€™m not anymore, and I argued for ages that we should still be backing Scotland. Canā€™t anymore.Ā 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Standing with celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen fans to cheer on Callum McGregor, James Forrest and Anthony Ralston :lol:Ā Ā 

The majority of Rangers fans made up the Scotland fans cheering on McGrain Dalglish etc for years so thatā€™s irrelevantĀ 

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The majority of Rangers fans made up the Scotland fans cheering on McGrain Dalglish etc for years so thatā€™s irrelevantĀ 

Changed days now though.Ā 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Aye they are.

Also had a nice we rendition of lizzyā€™s in a box.

Never mind booing Rangers players.

If youā€™re comfortable being part of that, fair enough. Iā€™m not anymore, and I argued for ages that we should still be backing Scotland. Canā€™t anymore.Ā 

I'm here and can confirm that didn't happen.