Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Don't know if its the actual pronunciation of Sane, which I assume is Ivorian or something, or its just a German pronunciation of s with z.

Senegalese apparently. Still donā€™t know how to pronounce it though šŸ˜‚

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

The laws of the game say the hand has to be in an unnatural position taking into account the movement of the body. The vast majority of these shit decisions completely ignore that part of the rule and seem to think that players should run, turn and jump with their hands in their pockets.

It's frustrating but the arm is out it's changed the flight of the ball imo it is a pen. However in the Premier league I don't think that's given, what annoys me is the laws aren't applied the same across Europe.Ā 

8 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

Offside needs changing - yes technically a millimetre offside is offside but it seems nonsense to be going to that level.Ā 

Perhaps bud, but the handball rule definitely needs changing.

"Unnatural position" needs to get so far to fuck as well. Absolute aidsĀ :lol:

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Musiala has a quick glance and sees Sane at the back post and goes am I fuck passing to him.

Musiala is the lad the English think the Germans stole from them. German born, German mother but they think he should play for England because he went to school for a few years there.

Demonstrates how stupid eligibility rules have become

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Musiala is the lad the English think the Germans stole from them. German born, German mother but they think he should play for England because he went to school for a few years there.

Demonstrates how stupid eligibility rules have become

Yeah, think he is from Croydon :lol:Ā