8 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Think you're looking for something that's not there but fair doos

I'm not looking for anything or even half serious.

I'm just happy because the atmosphere around here in London where I live will be great until Sunday.

Then if they beat, everyone will kick off and wreck the place :lol:

My parents are Scottish, I was born and raised in England. I have always felt more Scottish if honest, but RM honestly makes me embarrassed to be Scottish. You lot really are petty wee jessies! We should stop being so jealous of England and try to achieve things for oursleves!!

1 minute ago, berkshirebear said:

My parents are Scottish, I was born and raised in England. I have always felt more Scottish if honest, but RM honestly makes me embarrassed to be Scottish. You lot really are petty wee jessies! We should stop being so jealous of England and try to achieve things for oursleves!!

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

its been a great Month for Unionism, the snp fucked, the  real glorious 12th ahead and a British Nation through to the final, can't understand anyone who dislikes anyone for living 90 miles or more down the road.

especially when you consider how Scotland treats Rangers fan these days.

10 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

So wait, you hate the English, you think the English think Scotland is a joke. But also want the Union to continue as equal partners despite both 'hating each other', it's actually weirder for you to be a Unionist with this take.

I don’t hate anyone, even the English, but I really have no time for them because of their condescending view of my country.

If they could be arsed to consider Scotland for a moment, they would pity us.

Really strange how Scottish Rangers supporters suck up to them.

Makes us cloying and needy.

Not for me.

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Sure Joey Barton's only international appearance was against Spain at Old Trafford

Should have had a much better career than he did. Was a good player but a complete pillock. If you are Barton and you look at Jenas, Barry, Dyer who all got in the range of 30 - 50 caps you would have to come to the conclusion that you absolutely fucked it.

14 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

lol. England are that shit all their players are stars at top clubs! Whilst we have players struggling in the championshipm

Again - who is talking about Scotland? :confused:

31 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Wasn’t aware of that rule tbh.

Despised the English almost as long as I’ve been following Rangers not that that’s remotely relevant. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I don’t hate anyone, even the English, but I really have no time for them because of their condescending view of my country.

If they could be arsed to consider Scotland for a moment, they would pity us.

Really strange how Scottish Rangers supporters suck up to them.

Makes us cloying and needy.

Not for me.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Should have had a much better career than he did. Was a good player but a complete pillock. If you are Barton and you look at Jenas, Barry, Dyer who all got in the range of 30 - 50 caps you would have to come to the conclusion that you absolutely fucked it.

Most people would, I think he would blame absolutely everything other than himself though.

20 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was featured on the OF Panarama.

Eric Dier made an unbelievable tackle on Ramos a few year ago.

Watched the game at my mates. We were gobsmacked at how bad the Spain fans were.

Sure the ref had to tell Sven to sub Rooney off as well as he was trying to go through anyone that moved he was that angry about it.

13 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Why do you keep butchering the English language? Spell things for yourself.