Menu By Gordon Ramsay

21 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’ve been lucky enough to have been there 3 times through a friend of mine, The food is excellent, It’s not a massive menu to choose from but it’s all high quality, Things like fillet of beef and Sea bass for the mains, The service is excellent as well, The waiters and waitresses will keep you well watered and will ask you what you want for your half time and full time drink and have it ready for you on your table when you come back in, As well as that you get a pie and a cake at half time and cheese and biscuits and grapes at full time, The doors open 2 hours before the match so plenty of time for a drink with your meal and the bar closes 1 hour after the match, You also get a match day programme on your table when you arrive and there is normally 2 or 3 ex players doing the rounds and happy to have a quick chat and have their photo taken with you if you ask them, The ones I’ve met were Alex Macdonald and Willie Johnston, Marvin Andrews, John Brown and Bobby Russell.

Thanks for that.

On 02/06/2024 at 22:33, STEPPS BOY said:

The hospitality at Ibrox is absolutely shite.

It’s just a good excuse for guys with businesses’s to write off some of their tax. 

Ballsacks, I had hospitality vs Hamburg in the Blue Sky Lounge, could not fault it. Food, service, serving staff. All first class. 

On 03/06/2024 at 15:31, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’ve been lucky enough to have been there 3 times through a friend of mine, The food is excellent, It’s not a massive menu to choose from but it’s all high quality, Things like fillet of beef and Sea bass for the mains, The service is excellent as well, The waiters and waitresses will keep you well watered and will ask you what you want for your half time and full time drink and have it ready for you on your table when you come back in, As well as that you get a pie and a cake at half time and cheese and biscuits and grapes at full time, The doors open 2 hours before the match so plenty of time for a drink with your meal and the bar closes 1 hour after the match, You also get a match day programme on your table when you arrive and there is normally 2 or 3 ex players doing the rounds and happy to have a quick chat and have their photo taken with you if you ask them, The ones I’ve met were Alex Macdonald and Willie Johnston, Marvin Andrews, John Brown and Bobby Russell.

My time at the Blue Sky, it was Big Marv (fuck me still built like a tank) and Jukebox.

11 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Ballsacks, I had hospitality vs Hamburg in the Blue Sky Lounge, could not fault it. Food, service, serving staff. All first class. 

Been there, not on a match day, pub grub at inflated prices.

1 hour ago, ayrshireranger said:

My time at the Blue Sky, it was Big Marv (fuck me still built like a tank) and Jukebox.

Aye I never met jukebox but big Marvin was talking to someone at the next table and overheard me say to my mate where he was and came over and spoke to us for a few minutes, Absolute gentleman and like you say built like a tank with hands like shovels, Seems like a happy big guy as well, Always smiling.