Scott Arfield heading back to England

I knew through a mutual friend that Bolton were talking to him about a month ago. 

Surprised he's willing to chuck the lifestyle, climate etc to play a tough, long season in the lower leagues of England so late into his career but maybe that says more about me than him.

2 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Think he’s got his fingers in a few pies business wise over here. Pub across from the louden is one of them.

That’s dead in the water unfortunately 

would love to see carlisle get him - they've got Yank ownership now (from Jacksonville, FL I believe) and would join a relatively small list of ex bears to play for United.

Fuck moving from the MLS to there though :lol: I certainly wouldn't anyway

On 11/07/2024 at 08:29, PromDeAnglais said:

I knew through a mutual friend that Bolton were talking to him about a month ago. 

Surprised he's willing to chuck the lifestyle, climate etc to play a tough, long season in the lower leagues of England so late into his career but maybe that says more about me than him.

That's where he's going.

6 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

IMG_0822.jpeg

From USA to Bolton, hope he does well but thought he would have fancied staying out in the states a bit longer. Heard he has a few business opps over here though so makes sense on that aspect. 

On 13/07/2024 at 01:21, siamthedanger said:

From USA to Bolton, hope he does well but thought he would have fancied staying out in the states a bit longer. Heard he has a few business opps over here though so makes sense on that aspect. 

I don’t think he was getting much game time over there.

Only started 4 games this season and was mostly getting 10 and 20 minute cameos.