*****Official Champions League Ticket thread*****

blueballss

best deal i can find and ive booked!!!!

hope this can help anyone

Ryanair

Reg fare Adult Reg Fare 14.99 GBP

Mon, 05 Nov 07

Flight FR9698 13:20 Depart Blackpool (BLK)

16:35 Arrive Barcelona Girona (GRO)

Coming Back

Web fare Adult Reg Fare 0.01 GBP

Fri, 09 Nov 07

Flight FR9697 11:30 Depart Barcelona Girona (GRO)

12:55 Arrive Blackpool (BLK)

View Ryanair's New Photo ID Policy - Important Please Read

Select Your Flights and Continue

If the flights you require are shown above, select them and proceed to CONFIRM.

Return to Search Page

If you require different flights to the ones shown above please search again.

Only 4 passengers with reduced mobility can be accepted on any one flight. All passengers with reduced mobility must contact a Ryanair reservation centre on the day of booking, failure to do so will result in you being unable to travel. click here for more information.

Ryanair does not accept unaccompanied children under the age of 14 years see restrictions.

Important information on the carriage of infants aged between 8 days to 23 months.

Important information for vision impaired passengers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright Ryanair Ltd ©.

All rights reserved. Use of this site is subject to the Ryanair.com Terms and Conditions.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe its finally happened. . . . We've drawn Barcelona. Been waiting for years for this to happen. Im a barca fan but obviously rangers come first before any other team in the world. Rangers till i die. My dad is spanish and a big fan so need to beat them so i can rub it in his face cause he always slags rangers. Anyway ive always wanted to go to one of the barcelona games and this is prob the best time to go than ever. How do i go about getting away tickets. Ive sorted my flights and hotel for 5 days for me and the girlfriend for £126.49 but now i just need the tickets. Do i contact the rangers ticket office . Any help would be great. Thanks

I can't believe its finally happened. . . . We've drawn Barcelona. Been waiting for years for this to happen. Im a barca fan but obviously rangers come first before any other team in the world. Rangers till i die. My dad is spanish and a big fan so need to beat them so i can rub it in his face cause he always slags rangers. Anyway ive always wanted to go to one of the barcelona games and this is prob the best time to go than ever. How do i go about getting away tickets. Ive sorted my flights and hotel for 5 days for me and the girlfriend for £126.49 but now i just need the tickets. Do i contact the rangers ticket office . Any help would be great. Thanks

That would be a good place to start buddy! (tu)

Guest orangpendek

having spent the morning trying to organise a trip to barca, it doesn't look like i can make it (td) :rant:

however, since i found these cheap flights someone might be able to get the good of them. you'll need to set off early, mind.

blackpool to barca girona on the 7th - 12.99 ryanair 1 way. leaves at 20 past 1, arrives at 4.35.

sheffield to barca girona no the 7th - 12.95 ryanair 1 way. leaves at 20 past 3, arrives at 20 to 7, so a bit snug. depends how far away girona is from barcelona.

getting back is well nigh impossible unless you give michael ryan his xmas early, the only cheap flight i found is girona - bournemouth the next day, leaves at 3.15 gets in at 4.10. then a train, i would imagine.

i'm going away now to cry.

I called the ticket officetoday, got through to an old fella who sounded strangley like the local drunk you get in your bar, just saying "travel cluuub" and laughing repeating "lots of people are wanting to go" then told me its exstention 6 when i call - which was something to do with Rangers Bonds i think :blink:

£87 for me and missus

got a hotel for 5 nights for £113

result!!! :rangers:

You got a link for that flight plz

soz m8 its on the ryanair.com homepage,go to blackpool departure,then barcelona destination put dates then away you go ,but it looks like the cnuts have put the friday flight up in price now!!