*****Official Champions League Ticket thread*****

blueballss

Don't know when the tickets are goin on sale but the missus and me are goin to Barcelona for a midweek break 3-7/09 with a visit to the camp nou included. Depending on availability, some early tickets will be winging their way back to sunny Dalmuir, any new mates out there?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen loads of threads asking about CL tickets, this is the thread to ask in so you guys and gals know where to ask for the info.

Group Stage

Stuttgart at home - Wed 19 Sept

Barcelona at home - Tues 23 Oct

Lyon at home - Wed 12 Dec

Discounted Season ticket and bond holder prices 3 match package

Adults - £90

Concession - £60

Season Ticket sale for package - Mon 3 Sept - Sat 8 Sept

Bondholder Sale - Mon 3 Sept - Wed 5 Sept

Flights and accomodation talk can also be placed in here (tu)

Away fixtures -

Tue 2 Oct - Lyon

Wed 7 Nov - Barcelona

Tue 27 Nov - Stuttgart

Does anyone know what the best area would be to stay at in Barcelona? Me and my dad are thinking of trying to go through. Not botherd about tickets for it just want to be there with thousands of other bears

Does anyone know what the best area would be to stay at in Barcelona? Me and my dad are thinking of trying to go through. Not botherd about tickets for it just want to be there with thousands of other bears

I think theres a lot going from RM, so they'll be able to give you info (tu)

Anybody going to the Stuttgart game in Germany. Any idea of the prices, etc, etc, usual questions. Cheers guys.

Me n three mates got Edinburgh 2 Minuch for £120 quid of Easyjet. The trains r really fast in Germany. The flight gets into Munich at 12.55 n there's a train goin from Munich 2 Stuttgart at 2.25. Takes 2 and a bit hours 2 get there. Tryin like mad 2 get tickets. Any1 got any ideas? I went onto the Rangers Ticket centre n sum1 waffled on about the Travel Club.

could i arrive at barcelona airport and 5.30(spain time) and make the game well do you reckon?? is the game a 7:45(spain time) kick off? or is it 8:45 (spain time)

Game will be 8.45 Catalan ( ;) ) time, without any delays you will have plenty of time. I'd say an hour from landing to city centre is the max time it would take, especially if you have no hand luggage. The airport is usually very organised and the aerobus is cheap and quick to city centre (around 30mins and 3.90€).

How hard will t be to get a ticket in Barcelona....

As im up for going but just wondered the sort of chances and price inflation etc.

Cheers guys.

My daughter got tickets for the Barca v AC Milan game 3 years ago from vendors outside the ground on the matchday. Their season ticket holders don't seem to bother about CL matches too much and put them for resale with vendors and if there were tickets for a match against Milan I would guess there will be plenty for the game against us. Her seats were behind the goal and cost 45 euros a couple of hours before kick off.

booked up for 5 days flights and digs for £200 and a couple match tickets could be on the way also. 1 of the boys am going with has registered to become a member of Barcelona football club. 1nce he has received his membership card from them he can buy tickets straight away. Dont know how many he can buy but we are hoping he can get enough and we are hoping to get tickets up in the same area as the Gers fans. Also another way of getting tickets is by joining the travel club, rumours going around that Rangers may now receive 10,000 tickets and the Travel club will be opening up for new membership so if you apply to be on the waiting list then you may just get a ticket in the Gers end

If there is anybody travelling to the group game in BCN, please feel free to come over to www.penyaunionblaugrana.co.uk and ask any questions you may have about flights, accom, tickets or even eating out etc.

We are an official Penya of FCB and have a dedicated set of Cules who travel to Barcelona as often as we can, and would love to help. And maybe pose our own questions about travelling to Glasgow, if you have any advice.

Look forward to hearing from you!!

If there is anybody travelling to the group game in BCN, please feel free to come over to www.penyaunionblaugrana.co.uk and ask any questions you may have about flights, accom, tickets or even eating out etc.

We are an official Penya of FCB and have a dedicated set of Cules who travel to Barcelona as often as we can, and would love to help. And maybe pose our own questions about travelling to Glasgow, if you have any advice.

Look forward to hearing from you!!

Can you tell all the pickpockets / thiefs to dissappear when Rangers are over. It totally ruins the beautiful city!

I was in Barca on a stag in July, and 6 out of the group of 22 got robbed by pickpockets or hookers!

I was in Barcelone in March 2004 for my Stag do...the exact same time they played Celtic,but that's another story.

The hookers were quite insistant but a firm fuck off usually worked.I found Barcelona a great city with great people and whoever goes will love it.

Don't worry about crime,take the same precautions you would at home.It's no different....although i did have a bit ofa scrap with some Arabs on the metro...watch them!!!

How hard will t be to get a ticket in Barcelona....

As im up for going but just wondered the sort of chances and price inflation etc.

Cheers guys.

My daughter got tickets for the Barca v AC Milan game 3 years ago from vendors outside the ground on the matchday. Their season ticket holders don't seem to bother about CL matches too much and put them for resale with vendors and if there were tickets for a match against Milan I would guess there will be plenty for the game against us. Her seats were behind the goal and cost 45 euros a couple of hours before kick off.

Don't expect prices to be the same! British community is much higher than italian in Barcelona. At this time, there are about 500 tickets left on sale on the Barça website!!

Expect this one to be a sell out!! :rolleyes:

1 of the boys am going with has registered to become a member of Barcelona football club. 1nce he has received his membership card from them he can buy tickets straight away. Dont know how many he can buy but we are hoping he can get enough and we are hoping to get tickets up in the same area as the Gers fans.

he will be able to get maximum 2 per member card and at this time won't get any seated together!! :classier_than_pipeguy: