In retrospect - are you glad Hemdani stayed?

Canadaready

Hemdani  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Are you glad he stayed with Rangers?

• Yes - I am glad he is still a Ger
    • No - He isn't necessary to the team

I actually couldn't care less one way or the other about him.

If he plays, he plays. If he doesn't, fine.

I have not been more apathetic about a player recently as I have about him.

Hemdani one of the few class act's we have the club. I'm delighted he's here for now.

A major attribute for me for players I tag as, "class acts" is composure on the ball and he has this in abundance. More so that any other player at Ibrox possibly excluding Barry.

Hemdani one of the few class act's we have the club. I'm delighted he's here for now.

A major attribute for me for players I tag as, "class acts" is composure on the ball and he has this in abundance. More so that any other player at Ibrox possibly excluding Barry.

He's that 'composed' on the ball though that sometimes he gets too lax, such as the goal he cost us v Hibs last season.

I do believe that he has to find another gear in terms of pace, and release of the ball. His touch and short passing is exemplary though, as are his ball keeping skills.

But, again, he has to remember that the team can still keep the ball EVEN IF he plays a fast pass forward!

There is no question what so ever that Hemdani is a hugh positive having him as a Rangers player.

Brilliant on the ball, reads the game wonderfully and adds a strong dimention to the first XI

In the SPL you don't always have time for the extra touch but he still manages to hold his own. In Europe at times you get more than a extra touch. I think Hemdani will prove brilliant in the CL.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE, LYON HERE I COME!!!!!

He's that 'composed' on the ball though that sometimes he gets too lax, such as the goal he cost us v Hibs last season.

I do believe that he has to find another gear in terms of pace, and release of the ball. His touch and short passing is exemplary though, as are his ball keeping skills.

I don't believe once caught in possession in 2 years justifies a "gets too lax" tag.

But, again, he has to remember that the team can still keep the ball EVEN IF he plays a fast pass forward!

Dunno where you're getting that either. :rolleyes:

An important squad member who is constructive with the ball. He also has experience and provides midfield continuity. Although Thomson seems to be moving the right direction (and I think Whittaker will too) it is too early to punt BH and we still need cover, esp for tougher games.

And £1m notes is not a lot of money.

Why not, do you shut your eyes before Hemdani plays his usual sideways/backwards passes?

Totally agree (tu) Especially the last sentence

Yes as he is a quality player who is needed for the big games both in the SPL and Europe. If he had been sold then we'd only of been left with BF, KT and AF.

You need a player like Hemdani in your squad. I think he may be off in January or next summer tho?

Why not, do you shut your eyes before Hemdani plays his usual sideways/backwards passes?

I think you're shutting your eyes if you think Hemdani doesn't play "fast forward passes" bud. ;)

I think you're shutting your eyes if you think Hemdani doesn't play "fast forward passes" bud. ;)

At no point did I claim that he didn't, but I do think he could do it more.

There have been times when he could have played a forward pass to pressure the opposition, but opts for the easy sideways pass.

its not one of hemdani's strenghts to play the ball forward,let him play his game and hes a good player,start making him do things that aint in his make-up and we will take away the things that make him such an accomplished player. let players do what they are good at and respect the job that they do for the good of the team,if that means sideways or back passes then so be it :)

its not one of hemdani's strenghts to play the ball forward,let him play his game and hes a good player,start making him do things that aint in his make-up and we will take away the things that make him such an accomplished player. let players do what they are good at and respect the job that they do for the good of the team,if that means sideways or back passes then so be it :)

Got to agree with this, Hemdani is a defensive midfielder, not an attacking one, he breaks play up very well, look at the CL games so far for some good examples.

I would rather have him do his job and preventing an attack on the Rangers goal rather than trying to change his game and possibly start to make errors.