* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 hours ago, miracle said:

I saw them all walking back yesterday when I was sat on my roof terrace.  Seriously thought they must have lost since what few of them were there looked so morose.   

Funnily enough that's what me and the missus said, when we saw them all trooping through the city centre, I guess from Queen St, looked as miserable as fuck

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, mus said:

Funnily enough that's what me and the missus said, when we saw them all trooping through the city centre, I guess from Queen St, looked as miserable as fuck

It's because they know that we are back and their free ride at the premier league is over :D They're shitting it! 

16 hours ago, miracle said:

How many times Declan?   I blame the schools :lol:

Untitled.png

We've already been through this shit with these bastards. They will only believe anything, when it matches their idea of the truth. 

We are Rangers, and have been since 1872. We were Rangers then, we are Rangers NOW, & we will be Rangers FOREVER. WATP!

5 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

We've already been through this shit with these bastards. They will only believe anything, when it matches their idea of the truth. 

We are Rangers, and have been since 1872. We were Rangers then, we are Rangers NOW, & we will be Rangers FOREVER. WATP!

They cunts would argue black was white. Pretty sure if we turned round and said "right we are officially changing our name to sevco" they mutants would then hit us with "naw yeez urny use ur Rangers". 

Not enough empty seats at the BJK Stadium ,reinforcements being sent in 

5070844.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=mc3  

WORK has started to create standing areas for fans at Celtic Park.

The rail seating will allow them to sit down or to flip the seats up allowing them space to stand.

It will be the first time in more than 20 years that supporters will be able to stand in specially designated areas.

The move has been welcomed by Paul Brennan who is behind the blog Celtic Quick News.

He said: “I think this is absolutely fantastic and it has been established the standing areas are safe.

“At a game, football fans will stand to celebrate a goal and in seated areas that is by definition less safe and considerably less safe than in standing areas.

“The big thing is we need to give people choice. Lots of people want to sit throughout the game but many prefer standing.

“When you go to a football match you tend to be outdoors for two and a half hours and it is freezing cold but if you can stand you can get the blood circulating so it is easier to stay warm.”

Mr Brennan said the last time Celtic fans were able to stand in the terraces at their home ground was in 1994 and he believes the new arrangement will prove very popular.

He said: “There is to be over 2000 of the new seats and I am sure they will be over-subscribed. I have no doubt the standing areas will be full.”

The city council gave Celtic the go-ahead to introduce the new rail seating last year.

At the time, club chief executive Peter Lawwell described the new areas as an investment in spectator safety.

He said: “Across football globally, the reality is that some supporters are choosing to stand at matches.

“Celtic’s primary objective will always be the safety and comfort of its supporters and this new system will allow fans to stand safely at matches.”

Mr Lawwell said rail seating has been in place in European football for some time and there had been considerable demand for some form of safe standing within the UK.

Safety and security expert Dr Steve Frosdick was closely involved in Celtic’s plans.

He said when the scheme got the go-ahead: “For the first time in the UK football fans will be able to stand to watch the game from purpose-built accommodation which is demonstrably safe.

“Although standing up throughout the match has become increasingly common, persistent standing between rows of seats has been a concern for football clubs and the authorities.

“Clearly the club was keen to find a better way of safely accommodating those fans who wanted to stand.”

(great idea , when they canny fill the shithole anyway , even when they already have sleeping areas 

CXu9HkbUQAAHOBI.png

sleepingfan_2720944a.jpg

(bet they got a fucking grant for this as well ) 

24 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

The record running with a story that Arsenal are interested in the young tarrier full back and its the usual summer figure they wheel out £10m.

A couple of good games against Hamilton and plastic whistle ain't fooling anyone. 

He's going to be a very good player. With Wallace, Tierney and Robertson, Scotland are going to be looking good at left back. Shame about the rest of the team :lol:

2 hours ago, North Antrim Bear said:

He's going to be a very good player. With Wallace, Tierney and Robertson, Scotland are going to be looking good at left back. Shame about the rest of the team :lol:

Ill make this simple.

Fuck the tarrier bastard and fuck the Scottish left back position.

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's mckay. They've mentioned him but said Rogers is no1 candidate.

"We tried didn't work but thanks for the extra 10k season books"

This happened with keane last time round 

My post about 4 pages back is hopefully going to come to fruition hehe. 

Just now, centenarystand said:

For a Rangers supporter you have some very strange views.

A left wing anti -Royalist?

Just a guess from a simple guy.

Defo one for watching mate! ??

Archived