* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Must be honest, Rodgers is the last person on their list I want them to get. 

This probably my opinion too. Still, he is by no means certain to be a success. His post Swansea record is patchy. I think Rodgers is still something of an unknown quantity. We dont know which version of Rodgers is the real one - the Swansea version or the Liverpool version.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JockyWilsonspants said:

This probably my opinion too. Still, he is by no means certain to be a success. His post Swansea record is patchy. I think Rodgers is still something of an unknown quantity. We dont know which version of Rodgers is the real one - the Swansea version or the Liverpool version.

True

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's mckay. They've mentioned him but said Rogers is no1 candidate.

"We tried didn't work but thanks for the extra 10k season books"

This happened with keane last time round 

Think this'll be what happens .they must be shitting it .trying to get someone in before we win the cup 

STV news report was quite sketchy, sort of Hi Brendan its Pete Liewell here You want a job,no okay then I'll phone another Paddy .no pictures of him at Parkhead,Lennoxtown,Airport,maybe they just texted him.

looks to me they are trying to take the shine of the Cup Final dominating the media by leaking stories e.g 10mill for Tierney,talking to Rodgers,etc . wonder what tomorrow's story will be.

3 hours ago, centenarystand said:

For a Rangers supporter you have some very strange views.

A left wing anti -Royalist?

Just a guess from a simple guy.

Why would being left wing be a strange view for a Rangers fan?

8 hours ago, centenarystand said:

The record running with a story that Arsenal are interested in the young tarrier full back and its the usual summer figure they wheel out £10m.

A couple of good games against Hamilton and plastic whistle ain't fooling anyone. 

Just saw him on Reporting Scotland "I'm an Arsenal fan, my dad is an Arsenal fan..."

come and get me Arsene

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Just saw him on Reporting Scotland "I'm an Arsenal fan, my dad is an Arsenal fan..."

come and get me Arsene

That was Aitchison on the TV mate, not Tierney.

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Oops! Apologies ?

You could almost sense someone kicking his leg out of shot when he said it, because the 'if I had to choose a team here it'd be sellic' came across as an afterthought, as if he'd been told to say something along those lines but almost forgot. 

Some of the comments are brilliant on the story.

He's been sitting about for months - no one else wanted him.
Can't wait for Peter to tell us Real Madrid and Man U were on for him.
Baaaahaaaaahhhhhaaaaaw.

Wonder if Chelsey Harwood is coming wi him ????

13254394_10209725135824187_5824762519277

I didnae want tae post that but yeah, the one n only Brendan Rodgers deviant extraordinaire 

3 hours ago, JockyWilsonspants said:

The Swansea version was him carrying on where the previous managers left off. He essentially did fuck all. He played the same tactics, the same players etc and built from that. When he has to implement his own style, at Liverpool and Reading, that's where he fucks up. I don't see Rodgers carrying on using Ronny's amazingly shit tactics. The guys does not worry me whatsoever and neither it should anyone. 

Seen Malky MacKay is being strongly touted eswell. The Timplosion at that will be tremendous :lol: 

what people have to realise is that if they do go for rodgers properly, they will need to assure him and back him financially in the market, and like it or not, wether he is a shit manager, ronny deila has shown this season that being a cunt of a manager can still win games by simply buying better players than the rest

id rather they got a fucking idiot like keane as they will give him about a fiver in the transfer market

3 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Nothing. The poster didn't deny being a republican though.

Yeah, but the guy implied there was something wrong with being left wing as a Rangers supporter as well.

Besides, anti-royalist doesn't necessarily mean republican (not in the Irish terrorist sense that we tend to mean on here, anyway).

There's nothing wrong with being a republican in it's true meaning (anti-royalist). Fewer of those in the support than left wingers I'd say, though.

I would be a liar to deny having giving thought to who they would appoint in the past.  Fucking delighted to say that whilst Warburton is here I do not give a fuck what they do, who they appoint or who they sign. - I honestly believe it won't be enough.

Archived