* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Agreed.

He is the best they can get, ideally it would be someone else. 

Meh he's no great manager although I will agree he's the best they can get. The guy done well with Swansea but at Liverpool he had one good season and that was with probably Imo the best player in the world right now. Soon as Suarez left they were rank rotten and his signings were terrible and that was with a decent budget which he won't get there!! Bring it on I say!!

He's still being paid 5million per year gardening leave from Liverpool, I'd suggest this deal is nowhere near close.

I know it's not always about money but you'd need to be a loony to drop around 4 million quid a year 

The delusion has started already but and he's not even signed on yet, guy saying at work that they're destined for the last 16 in the Champions League if Rodgers is manager. His first signing will be Fabio Borini from Sunderland, to be funded by Desmond

I love whenever they're signing a premiership player they always add in "to be funded by Desmond" like it makes it scary or something. I'm sure Keane, Ljungberg and Juninho were all funded by the cunt and they done nothing against Rangers

Plus Rodgers record in Europe with Liverpool was horrendous 

Echoing a few people here, but if they do manage to get Rodgers (which I doubt), they'll definitely have to whip out the wallet, the guy is used to having millions and millions to spend. Even though he's a donkey in the transfer market.

Posted on their website twenty minutes ago ( aye I feel dirty now ) 

FOLLOWING some speculation regarding the appointment of a new Celtic manager, the facts are as follows:

The club has been and will be speaking to a number of candidates and we will take our time to go through this process thoroughly and in the proper manner. There is no 'preferred' candidate.

We will continue this process with the aim of identifying a new manager who we believe will deliver success to the club.

Clearly we will not be able to provide daily updates on this issue. However, our supporters will be the first to know when a new manager has been appointed.

Imo ,it's gonna be malky , rodgers :mutley: 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

The delusion has started already but and he's not even signed on yet, guy saying at work that they're destined for the last 16 in the Champions League if Rodgers is manager. His first signing will be Fabio Borini from Sunderland, to be funded by Desmond

I love whenever they're signing a premiership player they always add in "to be funded by Desmond" like it makes it scary or something. I'm sure Keane, Ljungberg and Juninho were all funded by the cunt and they done nothing against Rangers

Plus Rodgers record in Europe with Liverpool was horrendous 

what they are really trying to say is that the club isn't racking up debt like the big bad rangers did. Desmond is paying for it, so its all good.

10 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Agreed.

He is the best they can get, ideally it would be someone else. 

(tu)

Rodgers is cut from the same cloth as Warburton in terms of his thoughts, ideas and approach to the game and the last thing I want is for them to get a forward thinking manager like that. I want it to be some tactically inept diddy like Keane or Lennon. 

I'm hoping Pulis gets the boot from WBA soon because I think Rodgers would be a front runner for that job if it were to come up and I don't see any other Premiership jobs coming up that he would be likely to get in the near future.

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

(tu)

Rodgers is cut from the same cloth as Warburton in terms of his thoughts, ideas and approach to the game and the last thing I want is for them to get a forward thinking manager like that. I want it to be some tactically inept diddy like Keane or Lennon. 

I'm hoping Pulis gets the boot from WBA soon because I think Rodgers would be a front runner for that job if it were to come up and I don't see any other Premiership jobs coming up that he would be likely to get in the near future.

Yeah.

The football he gets his teams playing is very similar to what Warburton has done with us, I don’t think anyone can deny that if they saw his Swansea side and later Liverpool in his first 2 seasons. He failed ultimately with Liverpool but he still got them fighting for the title, in the CL after a very long absence, of course having Suarez was a factor but he still brought through young players like Sterling who went for a fortune.

It would be shrewd and a huge coup if they got him despite what some bears are saying, hopefully financially they can’t give him what he expects and they have to look at the other options.

Looking at the jobs out there just now there isn’t really any ones that he would see as appealing IMO. Everton is a no because of his past and Watford don’t seem a stable club as they just sacked a manager who got to a FA cup semi and finished mid table.

I expect him to choose them, I just hope I’m wrong.

27 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Whoever they appoint the last 4 years have shown their problems go far deeper than who picks the tactics.

think desmond mighty now take something to do with it now that we are back, he was able to fuck off and play golf undisturbed for 4 years, but now rangers are back he's probably gonna tell lawwell to keep his fucking nose out of the managers shite

lets be honest, rodgers still has a good rep down south, he wouldnt come to the tarriers knowing some slant eyed wanker was gonna shaft him over and make him look bad, if rodgers does sign i expect him t get a wad of cash to spunk and full control over everything

we dont want that, we want keane in screaming at the young players and making a cunt of himself on matchdays

27 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah.

The football he gets his teams playing is very similar to what Warburton has done with us, I don’t think anyone can deny that if they saw his Swansea side and later Liverpool in his first 2 seasons. He failed ultimately with Liverpool but he still got them fighting for the title, in the CL after a very long absence, of course having Suarez was a factor but he still brought through young players like Sterling who went for a fortune.

It would be shrewd and a huge coup if they got him despite what some bears are saying, hopefully financially they can’t give him what he expects and they have to look at the other options.

Looking at the jobs out there just now there isn’t really any ones that he would see as appealing IMO. Everton is a no because of his past and Watford don’t seem a stable club as they just sacked a manager who got to a FA cup semi and finished mid table.

I expect him to choose them, I just hope I’m wrong.

only thing i can see is rodgers is waiting on the euros being done, usually you find national team managers get sacked/leave and go to club football, so the national teams need to replace them which opens up some clubs

long shot i know

43 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Posted on their website twenty minutes ago ( aye I feel dirty now ) 

FOLLOWING some speculation regarding the appointment of a new Celtic manager, the facts are as follows:

The club has been and will be speaking to a number of candidates and we will take our time to go through this process thoroughly and in the proper manner. There is no 'preferred' candidate.

We will continue this process with the aim of identifying a new manager who we believe will deliver success to the club.

Clearly we will not be able to provide daily updates on this issue. However, our supporters will be the first to know when a new manager has been appointed.

Imo ,it's gonna be malky , rodgers :mutley: 

that to me suggests that rodgers is either a full blown made up shite story, or he is having second thoughts, this close to renewal time the tarriers wouldnt put out a story like that unless something else was gonna be leaked anyway

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

that to me suggests that rodgers is either a full blown made up shite story, or he is having second thoughts, this close to renewal time the tarriers wouldnt put out a story like that unless something else was gonna be leaked anyway

Exactly (tu) , they leak rodgers name to whip their hordes into a frenzy , then later they end up with a n other , saying that a n other was always their first choice 

Archived