* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Anyone see the series channel 5 did a couple of years back when they followed liverpool on pre-season?

The way he came across was just cringy, he was like a david brent type x10!! 

The scene with Sterling :disappointment:

5 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Anyone see the series channel 5 did a couple of years back when they followed liverpool on pre-season?

The way he came across was just cringy, he was like a david brent type x10!! 

We are Liverpool. It was a total pile of Americanised shite. 

I think we all expected this when the news first broke about him being in talks, they weren't going to announce it unless he was keen. 

Like I've said, he's nothing to be afraid of, we have our own manager who has already implemented a playing system similar to the way Rodgers plays

You very rarely see a new manager being appointed anywhere under a 12 month rolling contract, it just shows how much of a panto they have become. They can't commit to giving him anything over 12 months right now because they don't have the capital. If he gets them to the group stages then it funds another 12 months maybe? 

Like I said, this "world class" appointment is based on whether he can guide them to the CL or not, if he doesn't, then he's off after 12 months IMO

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

You very rarely see a new manager being appointed anywhere under a 12 month rolling contract, it just shows how much of a panto they have become. They can't commit to giving him anything over 12 months right now because they don't have the capital. If he gets them to the group stages then it funds another 12 months maybe? 

Like I said, this "world class" appointment is based on whether he can guide them to the CL or not, if he doesn't, then he's off after 12 months IMO

Have they not used rolling contracts since Oneill?

Archived