* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That's the Rangers fans on social media for you ... handwringers, yessers, gays, students, catholics and genral all-round pantie sniffers.

Not trying to start anything but what's wrong with being a nationalist, gay or Catholic 

15 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

nationalist

Tend to have a very strong sense of what's right and wrong when it comes to their country. The SNP "yessers" for example can't see past Sturgeon and thinks she can do no wrong. Doesn't question that she spends all her time bitching about independence and passing stupid laws (football act) rather than actually help improve the country.

16 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

gay

Down to ones own opinion, Personally I don't mind it. But like every kind of affection I don't want to see it in public. 

Catholic

Pretty corrupt and cult like. Can tolerate religion but the idea of a "middle man" between a man and god is stupid. 

The bible preaches god is all around us, so why is the pope needed as an intermediary? 

5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Tend to have a very strong sense of what's right and wrong when it comes to their country. The SNP "yessers" for example can't see past Sturgeon and thinks she can do no wrong. Doesn't question that she spends all her time bitching about independence and passing stupid laws (football act) rather than actually help improve the country.

Down to ones own opinion, Personally I don't mind it. But like every kind of affection I don't want to see it in public. 

Pretty corrupt and cult like. Can tolerate religion but the idea of a "middle man" between a man and god is stupid. 

The bible preaches god is all around us, so why is the pope needed as an intermediary? 

For Nationalists - Dislike the SNP and haven't liked their last few "leaders". Most of them care soley about independence and that annoys me but on the whole I find them to be a lot more reasonable that a lot of other parties, like the Conservatives (Labour Voter). But in honesty I do find myself leaning more towards independence with everything that's happened really, but everyone has there own opinions on that whole subject

Gays - Think it's a bit prehistoric to actively dislike gay people (I know you didn't say that) but yeah don't really want to see any type public affection

Catholics - I don't like the Catholic Church whatsoever (Protestant) but on the whole Catholics themselves are fine (Except most of them are tims)

For Nationalists - Dislike the SNP and haven't liked their last few "leaders". Most of them care soley about independence and that annoys me but on the whole I find them to be a lot more reasonable that a lot of other parties, like the Conservatives (Labour Voter). But in honesty I do find myself leaning more towards independence with everything that's happened really, but everyone has there own opinions on that whole subject

I stay away from politics mainly because I don't feel the effects of them. SNP however is different, I do see their efforts and their effects on me is something I disagree with. 

Not only because I class myself as British but because it's made me actively lose friends. Primary, High, College, Uni and village. So I really dislike it for that.

17 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Gays - Think it's a bit prehistoric to actively dislike gay people (I know you didn't say that) but yeah don't really want to see any type public affection

Catholics - I don't like the Catholic Church whatsoever (Protestant) but on the whole Catholics themselves are fine (Except most of them are tims)

Yeah there's people in both camps that I actually prefer to some "rangers" fans in my village. 

4 bids rejected for Sinclair. 

Were they no pyoor saving up for Sevcos return tae spend 30 mill and go fir 10 in a row?:lol:

Deluded clowns. Hope they get pumped in the CL this week and I hope we go to that dump and play them off the park again. 

50k tarriers booing their own team, the tears would be delightful

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Already jumped on the bandwagon that it is for cancer awareness even though the cellic official stance is because it was the color of the ticket from the 1967 euro final

image.png:lol:

Where's that from.? Bit shameless.

Archived