* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Copenhagen or Zagreb would pummel them I also wouldn't mind them getting a trip to Israel hopefully a few clowns wage their Palestine flag over their

Pummel them ? How can you say that ? These cunts get pens in last minutes and are the jammiest fucks in World football .

Always have been

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Pummel them ? How can you say that ? These cunts get pens in last minutes and are the jammiest fucks in World football .

Always have been

They'd both be a massive step up in quality from the shite they've been scraping through againstĀ 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

There was only one team who scored from open play, the tims were very very lucky.

Unfortunately it's sometimes better to be lucky than good. And they are experts at that.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They'd both be a massive step up in quality from the shite they've been scraping through againstĀ 

Worryingly .I think it's already been decided ,these cunts are getting the big money of Champions league nights

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Worryingly .I think it's already been decided ,these cunts are getting the big money of Champions league nights

I think so too. They have had amazing luck all the way through this

They won't give a fuck if they get melted every other weeknight in the CL so long as they get their millions

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Jesus fuck .A passport to the riches for a club with a worse than disgraceful record last 4 years .

How the fuck do they do it .

Our very first tie back will be a very top club .Count on it.

They do get it so fucking easy .Every year

i would back the first 3 to beat them over 2 legs.

they will get Dundalk though and then spend a few quid i would think

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Brendan Having a go at the fans. For putting the players on edge tonight telling them to be more patient

Ooohhh they'll no like that this is greatest fans in the world hes dissing, they'll be throwing bags of jobby at each other in protest ?????

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Based on what TT .Would much rather we come in from blind side ,rather than get ahead of ourselves .

Based on the FACT we are better than them..And we will take themĀ face on..And they will shite it...SIMPLE really..:ulster:

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I think so too. They have had amazing luck all the way through this

They won't give a fuck if they get melted every other weeknight in the CL so long as they get their millions

I keep thinking ,I would not give a shite ,if they got Europa league ties .Having this distraction and playing most of their games on Sundays would suit us great .

Getting the millions of Champions league and the kudos of being there, would not be enjoyable thoughĀ .

Not unless they were guaranteed at least 3/4 humiliations:lol: .

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can't see it I'm confident they're out next round their luck can only carry them so far Astana should've buried them in the first leg

Archived