* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they'll need to start shifting players out. If they get champions league its not impossible to say that money will be used to keep the sinking ship floating. Failure to land the pot of gold there in sinking sand.

they've rolled the dice all because we destroyed them in the semi credit to us for that

watch them blow up

21 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Roberts is injured and Dembele is pish 

Roberts was a minor hamstring injury he'll be fit for their next game.  Dembele is a highly rated young player and it's far too early to write him off as "pish".  Celtic have more than enough up top that's all I'm saying.  

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Roberts was a minor hamstring injury he'll be fit for their next game.  Dembele is a highly rated young player and it's far too early to write him off as "pish".  Celtic have more than enough up top that's all I'm saying.  

Imagine greeting at a minor hamstring injury. What a fucking pansy 

9 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He's out for 3 weeks apparently and will miss their qualifier he's hoping he suffers recurring hamstring injury as he's the one player in their squad who has genuine quality by far their best player

56 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

alKry5C.png

His stats from the last 4 years.

He's pretty much had 1 great season in his career and pretty much done nothing in the past 4 years. He's 27 now which is older than I thought and he's not even come close to rediscovering the form he had at Swansea. This is a huge move and moment in his career. He has shown ability in the past but does he have the hunger and motivation to actually get out of his deteriorating career? Looks for all the world a Jeffers, Anichiebe, N'Zogbia type player who showed early promise but who's career is on a continued downward spiral. Hopefully anyway! 

His Mrs is more than welcome to come on over though!

TMB, have you actually watched that Dembele play? He's absolutely garbage, I've seen brick walls with a better first touch than him

It's Marc Antoine Fortune all over again 

17 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

TMB, have you actually watched that Dembele play? He's absolutely garbage, I've seen brick walls with a better first touch than him

It's Marc Antoine Fortune all over again 

Let's assume Dembele is a complete dud.  They'll still have Griffiths to play through the middle and scored 40 goals for them last season. 

24 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

It's not strong at all. Roberts is hilarious overrated albeit a decent player, Sinclair is average and Dembele is pish, Griffiths doesn't look the same under Rodgers either.

Roberts is their best player and looks very dangerous to me.  Teams in Scotland will struggle to cope with Roberts and Sinclair either side of Griffiths or Dembele.  If they get in Bamford then it's another good option for them.  I'm certain they'll bring in more players on top of that.  For example, they're trying to get Paddy McNair who is very highly rated.  Rodgers is going to get them playing some good football and he's a real step up from Delia.

I'm certain Rangers and Celtic will compete for the title this season.  It's just not going to be easy, that's for sure.

32 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Calling Roberts their best player is like calling Danny Wilson our best defender, probably accurate but hardly impressive or worrying. 

Man City spent over £10m on him based on his performances in the Championship.  I watched the away game against Astana and he was head and shoulders above their other players.  I'm not saying he'll rip up the EPL but he's more than good enough for the SPFL.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

'Performances in the championship'... he started 2 league games. :lol:

I'm not sure how many games he started.  I'm not willing to get that pedantic about the whole thing.  He did well and based on his ability Man City paid over £10m for him.

16 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Celtic have a few good players, Roberts being one. Why do some find that so difficult to admit? It doesn't mean you have to like them or respect them.

It's exhausting. 

Archived