* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

9 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Penalty was very soft, but they're first goal was a blatent an offside as ive seen. Dry your eyes ya smelly bastards. 1st game back and the pitchforks are out for refs already. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I hope we shut these fuckers up in September. 

Lets just concentrate on getting the maximum 9 points available before we meet them. Get them then hand them their arses:541:

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

The feeling of a victory over Celtic will be nothing in comparison to the feeling of lifting title 55. Especially if we get it this year. 

Well, I quite agree with you mate and I hope to fuck it happens, but if we don't I'll settle for beating them a couple of times :) Especially in their own cesspit.

Hearts manager Robbie Neilson expressed surprise to see Celtic match-winner Scott Sinclair involved in Sunday's game at Tynecastle after the winger signed on Saturday, with the hosts having failed to register defender Krystian Nowak in time. "We were told the SFA shuts at 5pm on a Friday," he said. (Daily Mail)

They should definitely question his eligibility. Bear in mind he would also have had to get international clearance.

They chunts thought Rangers wouuld beat Hamilton on sat so they pushed this through with slit eyes in case we got one up on them an shitting themselves going to Tyncastle

25 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Hearts manager Robbie Neilson expressed surprise to see Celtic match-winner Scott Sinclair involved in Sunday's game at Tynecastle after the winger signed on Saturday, with the hosts having failed to register defender Krystian Nowak in time. "We were told the SFA shuts at 5pm on a Friday," he said. (Daily Mail)

They should definitely question his eligibility. Bear in mind he would also have had to get international clearance.

Hearts need to keep pressing this issue. Very strange indeed.

8 minutes ago, Hamie said:

So am I getting this right? 

hearts sign a player and are told they can't play him. 

The fiddlers sign sinclair after the hearts boy signs but he's able to play?

Hearts tried to sign and register the player on Friday. Were told the SFA shuts at 5, hence the reason the player was signed today. 

Sinclair signs late Saturday night and just over 12 hours later is playing a game:lol:

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Hearts tried to sign and register the player on Friday. Were told the SFA shuts at 5, hence the reason the player was signed today. 

Sinclair signs late Saturday night and just over 12 hours later is playing a game:lol:

China man in overdrive. 

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I don't ever remember a player being able to play when signed over the weekend and I am sure the only time the sfa office is open late for registration is on transfer deadline day.

I could be wrong but seems a bit whiffy this and if it was us would be 4page spread.

27 minutes ago, Hamie said:

So am I getting this right? 

hearts sign a player and are told they can't play him. 

The fiddlers sign sinclair after the hearts boy signs but he's able to play?

Nah, Hearts have basically admitted it was their fault for not understanding the rules. I would say though if they called up and we're told you can't register after Friday and you actually can then whoever advised them of that should be booted 

Archived