* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's just an opinion, an opinion most of us share. Whether he shares an opinion publicly or not won't alter how the old firm game, or league will go. I don't understand why some seem to see it as such a negative. It is what is. An opinion. Nothing more nothing less.....

Cause he's been shite so far and all he's done it talk about celtic, that's why it's negative.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Nah. Least glamorous group possible, dont give them the satisfaction of the great clubs visiting their dump for them to push this welcome to all, look how great we are pish. Whoever they get they'll be dead last. Hopefully the draw sees to it that there are as few eyes on their games as possible. 

Spot on mate .All the least glamorous sides as possible and 100% definitely not Barcelona . These fuckers will just share wins like they did last time .

A lot of folk worried about their cash windfall. Just a few points I'd like to make.

1. People are saying 20 million. It's actually closer to 15m before performance bonuses. They would have been around 3-4 million in the Europa League. 

2. They have sold about 3 players at 12 million over 3 years they failed to qualify and they were still absolutley shite during that time.

3. They have always budgeted to qualify hence the sale of those players when they failed to qualify. Most of their champ league money will already be accounted for. They just won't be needin to cash in on a player this time.

2 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

You can't conceed five goals in a game and expect to get through the tie. Their own fault. Celtic are fucking shite though. We really need to get our A game back on as they are there for the taking. 

100% mate, they scraped through from what i would say was an unlucky shite performance from Be'er in the first leg, had it been anyone else they would be out on their arse.

We have our problems but we have once we get our best midfield right once we get the defence sorted we'll be on our way to 55.

They'll get absolutely rag dolled in the champions league, its the money they are gonna get that bothers me.

Dont think Brenda will be getting that much of it mind you cause they do have some bank loans to pay off

And one thing to always remember is Rangers control their own destiny, it puts up another barrier that they've got a bit more disposable income but we've got the players and the management team in place to get the better of them. 

And just to emphasise what another poster said, they've had a lot more money than us for years now yet aren't exactly a million miles ahead of us.

They're still giving the captaincy to Brown which is mistake number one from them as he's one of the worst midfielders I've ever seen.

Brenda has said he doesn't need a big signing, he's happy with his squad, so I very much doubt they're going out to spend millions on players

1 minute ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

A lot of folk worried about their cash windfall. Just a few points I'd like to make.

1. People are saying 20 million. It's actually closer to 15m before performance bonuses. They would have been around 3-4 million in the Europa League. 

2. They have sold about 3 players at 12 million over 3 years they failed to qualify and they were still absolutley shite during that time.

3. They have always budgeted to qualify hence the sale of those players when they failed to qualify. Most of their champ league money will already be accounted for. They just won't be needin to cash in on a player this time.

But they will now strengthen, which will make it harder for us

it might help us in the league, their first game could be the Tuesday after the old firm game and then hopefully some injuries and then they need to dig in to their shite squad. What we need to do is get back to our fast pace as they can't handle pace what so ever 

Just seen the first game will be against the team in pot 1

Barton is saying what we are all thinking. 

Don't know why anyone is bashing him :lol: Good on him for having a mouth (or fingers, however you wanna look at it) it's something I quite like to see. 

Also he's calling bullshit before the tims whitewash as being a VALIANT and BRAVE effort, when in fact they played as if they were Alloa playing against us. 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

And one thing to always remember is Rangers control their own destiny, it puts up another barrier that they've got a bit more disposable income but we've got the players and the management team in place to get the better of them. 

And just to emphasise what another poster said, they've had a lot more money than us for years now yet aren't exactly a million miles ahead of us.

They're still giving the captaincy to Brown which is mistake number one from them as he's one of the worst midfielders I've ever seen.

Brenda has said he doesn't need a big signing, he's happy with his squad, so I very much doubt they're going out to spend millions on players

What would be really good is if they spunked a load of cash on a couple of duds a la Graverson or Keane.

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Barton is saying what we are all thinking. 

Don't know why anyone is bashing him :lol: Good on him for having a mouth (or fingers, however you wanna look at it) it's something I quite like to see. 

Also he's calling bullshit before the tims whitewash as being a VALIANT and BRAVE effort, when in fact they played as if they were Alloa playing against us. 

Just read what joey said, can't see a problem with it TBH, they were lucky as fuck!!!??

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

But they will now strengthen, which will make it harder for us

Depends how much their manager is given and how wisely he spends it. My guess is its already been outlayed on their manager, player wage bill and Sinclair. No denying they are better off now but I doubt it will mean a massive difference on the pitch this season.

Just now, Loyal Bear 72 said:

Depends how much he manager is given and how wisely he spends it. My guess is its already been outlayed on their manager, player wage bill and Sinclair. No denying they are better off now but I doubt it will see a massive difference on the pitch this season.

But they can keep their players and win the league then qualify next year, and so on and so on. So we NEED to win the league within the 2 seasons or it is a real possibility that they will get the 10. Dave King warned of this, and ironically he is now the man with the ability for change it and level up the playing field. But I can't see that happening can you? 

Archived