* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's happened .It's not what I wanted but there is definitely no need to be panicking .

With what we witnessed tonight ? With their track record ?

Of course they will get the windfall ,the glamour games .

Think if we had been in Europe ,we would not be focusing on the one thing I want .

To win 55 . Now they will have a lot of distractions and we have really only one focus .

That is the one positive about tonight .

Get it right Rangers and drop no more points to teams we should be beating .

Them getting through is nothing but positive news for them.  Money will come rolling in and they'll get a minimum of six massive ties to look forward too.  I can only hope it isn't too long before we're back in the Champions League.

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Them getting through is nothing but positive news for them.  Money will come rolling in and they'll get a minimum of six massive ties to look forward too.  I can only hope it isn't too long before we're back in the Champions League.

Give it a fucking rest eh?

Missed the near fun tonight but don't bother about them. If we can get a wee gap opened up in the league while they are preoccupied all shall be well..

And there is Euro laughs nights to come until Christmas followed by a ne'erday game win  .

Money isn't everything. and lets hope none of the Euromillions finds its way into Palestinian terrorist hands.

It's insane just how jammy they've been to get away with some of the results against absolutely abysmal opposition so far this season. 

None of their performances merit any praise or fear. None of them!

From losing to the Red Imps, to looking terrible against an even worse looking Hearts, to only scraping by Astana by getting awarded (and scoring) 2 penalties, to then only scrape by tonight again because Hapoel couldn't score their penalty! They also very nearly shit the bed against a dire St. Johnstone side. Unreal how bad they look in many areas of the park. Mistakes by the fuck-ton waiting to happen in that defence and cunt of a keeper.

We shouldn't have dropped points to Hamilton, that's a given, but no fucking chance should be we be losing to these cunts either on the 10th if we turn up and play the way we have shown to be capable of in previous games. Certainly quite a big if though.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

It's insane just how jammy they've been to get away with some of the results against absolutely abysmal opposition so far this season. 

None of their performances merit any praise or fear. None of them!

From losing to the Red Imps, to looking terrible against an even worse looking Hearts. to only scraping by Astana by getting awarded (and scoring) 2 penalties, to then only scrape by tonight again because Hapoel couldn't score their penalty! They also very nearly shit the bed against a dire St. Johnstone side. Unreal how bad they look in many areas of the park. Mistakes by the fuck-ton waiting to happen in that defence and cunt of a keeper.

We shouldn't have dropped points to Hamilton, that's a given, but no fucking chance should be we be losing to these cunts either on the 10th if we turn up and play the way we have shown to be capable of in previous games. Certainly quite a big if though.

Couldn't of said it better myself, they got the easiest opponent they possibly could've gotten. 

I mean Gibraltar has halve the population as their stadium. and so far in the league I've not been impressed (barring Motherwell laying down to them). And tonight made me realise just how prone Celtic are to being pressed. Playing Janko against us would be insane, McKay would handle him no problem.

We should have the midfield firmly controlled. The only thing that we needed was a good scorer. and this time, we're going into the old firm with, Waghorn, Forrester, Garner, Rossiter, O'halloran and other new players. That's not including the team that costs less than lego eater. In saying that, they way they attack is something we'll need to watch out for. Our defence is still suspect to say the least. But Wilson and Kiernan did a good job especially with Ball in front. 

essenpee humza is happy anyway , tweeting back where we belong earlier , :power_of_anguish: so here he is with his partick thistle plaid on then , which he wore whilst taking the oath 1485662.main_image.jpg   

Now there's not many if any at all would be wearing anything to do with another team , especially from the same city 

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

What is it 12 million euros for getting to the group stages and then 1.5 million for a win and 500k for a draw.

Give them 14 million euros _ roughly 12 million sterling.

On BT tonight they said

£2.6m for the Play-Off round

£10.3m for the Groups

£10m estimated TV revenue 

£7m estimated gate recipes 

£1.3m for a group stage win

£430,000 for group stage draw

£29.9m and thats without winning a point

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

The difference between Celtics players and Rangers players is big

I mean,

Celtic player Ugly

Rangers Player Staunch 

Celtic Creepy

Rangers Sexy

Celtic Messy

Rangers Clean

Celtic Looks like a Thumb 

Rangers Looks like a Tank

Worst I've seen in here ever:hanged: 

Rangers "looks" like a tank??

keep it to yerself eh!!

53 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Also, every Premiership team that was in the league when Celtic won it get a quarter million. 

Yip, we get  £250k and they get £30m with the potential for another couple of mill on that.

1 hour ago, NixonRFC said:

On BT tonight they said

£10.3m for the Groups

So?

3 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

On BT tonight they said

£10.3m for the Groups

Thats a lot of pish, the estimated 10.3mill for the groups comes from tickets, merchandise etc, uefa don't award 10mill for being in there

5 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

And well done tonight on your jinxing the scoreline  with you showing us your coupon .Wtf was that about .You should know the golden rule .Don't show anyone your bet till it comes up ..I knew it wasn't coming up when you done that 

7 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

The difference between Celtics players and Rangers players is big

I mean,

Celtic player Ugly

Rangers Player Staunch 

Celtic Creepy

Rangers Sexy

Celtic Messy

Rangers Clean

Celtic Looks like a Thumb 

Rangers Looks like a Tank

What a bender