* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they make "30 million" from the champions league but sign no cunt, they've spent about 5 mill max and have probably got that roughly in aswell for players so they're clearly not flush, they are raging on twitter.

I think they will get McCarthy too. The Sissoko to Everton deal will go right to the wire and I imagine McCarthy leaving hinges on that move going through. I can see him ending up there purely because English clubs will run out of time to get the move through and the extra hour in Scotland will give them the time needed to complete a deal.

20 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I think they will get McCarthy too. The Sissoko to Everton deal will go right to the wire and I imagine McCarthy leaving hinges on that move going through. I can see him ending up there purely because English clubs will run out of time to get the move through and the extra hour in Scotland will give them the time needed to complete a deal.

Spurs now matched the bid and is apparently the players preference

29 minutes ago, The Mailman said:

I read earlier he wants the move, to be close to his father who's unwell. Still though I reckon Everton would want his wages payed in full, can't see Celtic doing this .

His family surely live in Ireland, no?

Celtic and Rangers already saying they have concluded business, but will there be any surprise late moves elsewhere? It is looking doubtful at the moment.

Jonathan Sutherland ✔ @BBCjsutherland

Celtic agreed a fee with Standard Liege for Efe Ambrose but the player has decided to stay with the Scottish champions @BBCSportScot

10:04 PM - 31 Aug 2016 · Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

70 70 Retweets

50 50 likes

Jonathan Sutherland ✔ @BBCjsutherland

Jozo Simunovic will remain a Celtic player after no agreement reached with Torino over fee @BBCSportScot

10:03 PM - 31 Aug 2016 · Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Archived