* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If you watch Motherwell most weeks there are 4,500 there, when Celtic go there are 18,000 people there. In terms of what Celtic and Rangers bring to the Scottish leagues, you can't put a price on that.

+1 to who can tell me what's wrong with this statement by a Mr John "Rhabid Cunt" Hartson :pipe: 

11 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

+1 to who can tell me what's wrong with this statement by a Mr John "Rhabid Cunt" Hartson :pipe: 

He only has half a head, perhaps his maths don't good now times?  Maybe he was pished and saw an extra 4000?  Either way he is a fat sack of shit.

Some of this broadcast gave me a giggle, they really are a special breed. 

Heres a conscript of one of it. 

But when I asked Celtic supporters why they didn’t display symbols of other oppressed or underprivileged groups, they were a bit stumped. Here’s Kieran:

Kieran: “We were happy for Gazprom, which is a Russian state company, to fly their flags around the Champions League last week, and there was no Ukrainian flags. So it’s a valid point. But as I say I think it’s maybe concurrent with the fact that we’re playing an Israeli team and it’s… if we play CSKA Moscow watch out for the Ukrainian flags is all I can say with that.”

http://tlv1.fm/politics-commentary/2016/09/06/flying-the-flag-celtic-beer-sheva-the-palestinians/

Archived