* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

If our players turn up it'll be a slobber knocker. Celtic are shit under pressure and if we control the midfield like there's no tomorrow they'll have nothing to grasp too bar Corners and free kicks. 

I'm hoping Senderos will help us there

We must start with MoH

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Exactly mate, they have loans from the co-op to the tune of £20m I believe, well below market value as well, scum bags

I am sure I read that it was a £35million low interest loan from the co-op that they took out the same day that they done a cheap land deal,  I think it was with east Dumbarton shire council.

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

I'm hoping Senderos will help us there

We must start with MoH

Orange Halloran, Forrester, Waghorn, Windass, McKay, Tavernier, Garner, Rossiter, Wallace, Tavernier, Wilson, Senderos and Wes. 

Barton on, Rossiter off

Holt on, Windass off

Miller on, Waghorn off

Just now, bluedart1952 said:

I am sure I read that it was a £35million low interest loan from the co-op that they took out the same day that they done a cheap land deal,  I think it was with east Dumbarton shire council.

It stinks mate and all the authorities who have the power to do anything have ignored it

19 minutes ago, Scott1872 said:

Both of us have decent keepers, nothing outstanding but Atleast fod is comfortable playing out from the back, something Rodgers would love.

He certainly wants that and the fact Gordon is wholly incapable of it forced him to spend on a keeper, who at the weekend vs Aberdeen, tried to play out from the back and was lucky the Aberdeen player fluffed his lines or they'd have been down 2-1

I wouldn't say historically - but certainly in recent history both Rangers & Celtic's styles of play couldn't have been more different. Under Smith's second regime I felt we were built round a solid defence, we had 4 defenders who were reliable and knew what it took to get us over the line. Celtic during this time built a squad who's intent was to attack teams non stop throughout the game, which cost them countless amounts of points.

Now for the first time since I can remember, both teams play an almost identical way, Warburton & Rodgers have worked together at Watford and it's instilled in to them to play out from the back, make the pitch as wide as possible, no long balls unless absolutely necessary. It's going to be fascinating to watch us go to the piggery and try to get the ball down and dominate possession, because most times we go to the piggery it's a back to the walls job, soak up pressure and look for counter attacks.

It could work in our favour, it could completely fail on it's arse, we'll need to wait and see

57 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

And who was on the coop board of directors, oh aye John Reid ?

9 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I wouldn't say historically - but certainly in recent history both Rangers & Celtic's styles of play couldn't have been more different. Under Smith's second regime I felt we were built round a solid defence, we had 4 defenders who were reliable and knew what it took to get us over the line. Celtic during this time built a squad who's intent was to attack teams non stop throughout the game, which cost them countless amounts of points.

Now for the first time since I can remember, both teams play an almost identical way, Warburton & Rodgers have worked together at Watford and it's instilled in to them to play out from the back, make the pitch as wide as possible, no long balls unless absolutely necessary. It's going to be fascinating to watch us go to the piggery and try to get the ball down and dominate possession, because most times we go to the piggery it's a back to the walls job, soak up pressure and look for counter attacks.

It could work in our favour, it could completely fail on it's arse, we'll need to wait and see

The Old Firm games will be the most technical in years given how both teams play. Warburton and Rodgers teams don't come ac cross as being aggressive in their style.

9 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

The Old Firm games will be the most technical in years given how both teams play. Warburton and Rodgers teams don't come ac cross as being aggressive in their style.

Wouldn't mind seeing a few tasty tackles and a few bloodied up tarriers after the game

Midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger has been included in Manchester United's 25-man Premier League squad.

He's pretty much been told he's not going to get a game. I imagine the chat went like "Celtic want to take you on loan, or you can stay with us and play maybe a League Cup game or two?" Bastian: "Hoo ze fuck are Celtic?" 

17 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I agree with most of this mate , but lets not feed the myth of 'The Celtic Way' please ...

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger has been included in Manchester United's 25-man Premier League squad.

He's pretty much been told he's not going to get a game. I imagine the chat went like "Celtic want to take you on loan, or you can stay with us and play maybe a League Cup game or two?" Bastian: "Hoo ze fuck are Celtic?" 

Any German who joins them spit in the face of our German Medieval Martyrs who rebelled against the papacy

Bastian the Bavarian knows better :wink:

34 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Follow

Kerrydale Meltdown‏@KerryFail

Believe me when I say it; we will be lining up with McCarthy and Wilshere in midfield for the Glasgow Derby.

:lol:

I'm surprised they don't mean against Partick the dumb fucks, £50 a ticket to see Sevcooooooo

23 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Orange Halloran, Forrester, Waghorn, Windass, McKay, Tavernier, Garner, Rossiter, Wallace, Tavernier, Wilson, Senderos and Wes. 

Barton on, Rossiter off

Holt on, Windass off

Miller on, Waghorn off

Agreed. If we start with 13 players and ask Tavernier's wee brother to play we might just have a chance. 

Archived