* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

http://penn-state-v-parkhead.tumblr.com

Interesting reading if you can stomach it. 

They really are just like the Catholic Church full of vile disgusting paedo bastards.

"People have been shown to have covered this up and to me that is just as bad as committing the crime." 

13177854_1713822922192984_76110730744893

1 minute ago, ex-guardsman said:

They really are just like the Catholic Church full of vile disgusting paedo bastards.

"People have been shown to have covered this up and to me that is just as bad as committing the crime." 

13177854_1713822922192984_76110730744893

Even bbc  Scotland know the truth! 

16 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

BobbyRobson.JPG

Ask a Celtic fan what a football club is to them - 'it's a number at companies hoose'.

This is all that matters in any mhanky new club debate.

You have to wonder what their club actually means to the tims if they think our circumstances represents the death of a football club. It certainly doesn't sound like it means the same to them as his club does to Bobby Robson, or mine does to me for that matter.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

This is all that matters in any mhanky new club debate.

You have to wonder what their club actually means to the tims if they think our circumstances represents the death of a football club. It certainly doesn't sound like it means the same to them as his club does to Bobby Robson, or mine does to me for that matter.

It's ironic that you see Tarriers retweeting quotes of the man who knew claiming "Football without Fans is Nothing" then go on to tweet shite about holding companies and registration numbers.

Archived