* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

How are they likely to line up against us? I don't know what formation they play but I reckon the 11 will be

De Vries

Lustig/Gamboa

Toure

Sviatchenko

Tierney

Brown

Bitton

Roberts

Forrest

Sinclair

Thumb

Bitton won't play after that last stunt he pulled off in the semi. He's a shitebag.

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Bitton won't play after that last stunt he pulled off in the semi. He's a shitebag.

That's a fair point actually. Just thought Rodgers would go with a physical presence in Midfield or they could be over-run. McGregor will maybe take his spot

17 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

The tarriers are going mental on SSB, funny as fuck!!!

I don't normally listen but as you said they are going off on one I thought I would give it 5mins and first up a taig asking why they never spent big like we did on Flo :lol: and they have a massive squad full of shite. It has actually given me a laugh which is a tough ask for a miserable cunt like myself.

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

I don't normally listen but as you said they are going off on one I thought I would give it 5mins and first up a taig asking why they never spent big like we did on Flo :lol: and they have a massive squad full of shite. It has actually given me a laugh which is a tough ask for a miserable cunt like myself.

I only listen to it on back shift at work m8, I new there'd be a timplosion tonight, funny as fuck!!!

Tonight has been hilarious, Celtic fan saying but king promised 30 million and what have they spent lol.

John on saying good players could have took them to the Europa league final and Patrick saying we are getting annihilated in two weeks and possibly a clean sweep this season, they never learn lol

I want some poster on here who is finance savvy to add up exactly how much of the revenue monopoly they've had for 4 years they've spunked on utter shite.

Then I want the panic merchants to acknowledge that the same clueless borderline reckless executives are still running their club.

Then explain to me how them getting more money is a disaster for us.

They spent a fraction of the so called fortune they've made from CL qualification.

I wonder why they didn't just spend the whole lot.....

31 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I want some poster on here who is finance savvy to add up exactly how much of the revenue monopoly they've had for 4 years they've spunked on utter shite.

Then I want the panic merchants to acknowledge that the same clueless borderline reckless executives are still running their club.

Then explain to me how them getting more money is a disaster for us.

They spent a fraction of the so called fortune they've made from CL qualification.

I wonder why they didn't just spend the whole lot.....

They've probably spent it all on wages

They've paid some hefty fee's and wages on shite just to sit on their bench, mostly Lennon's signings I think, he didn't have a clue. Yeah they made some cash from Wanyama, Forster, Hooper and Van Dijk to name a few but even then they can't afford to spunk millions up the wall just for the players to be utter duds.

Simunovic £3m

Scepovic £2.3m

Boeriggter  £3m

Pukki £3m

Juarez £6m - can't get my head round that one

Ambrose - undisclosed, but I imagine it was around £1-2m

That's just a few I've checked. Take in to account their wages and also wages for the likes of Ljungberg, Carlton Cole, Kazim-Richards

They can't be as financially sound as everyone is making out

It was obvious that their CL 'windfall' would go towards the wages of Brenda and the players who are already there. Where else would they be getting the money to pay for cunts like Sinclair, Toure and Dembele? If they hadn't qualified they would've been fucked.

A timmy meltdown is always nice however.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Right so the running costs then, which they've hardly reduced.

Point stands, CL money is not gravy for them, its literally keeping them afloat.

No buying 3 or 4 top class players with it.

Exactly mate, they have loans from the co-op to the tune of £20m I believe, well below market value as well, scum bags

9 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

They've paid some hefty fee's and wages on shite just to sit on their bench, mostly Lennon's signings I think, he didn't have a clue. Yeah they made some cash from Wanyama, Forster, Hooper and Van Dijk to name a few but even then they can't afford to spunk millions up the wall just for the players to be utter duds.

Simunovic £3m

Scepovic £2.3m

Boeriggter  £3m

Pukki £3m

Juarez £6m - can't get my head round that one

Ambrose - undisclosed, but I imagine it was around £1-2m

That's just a few I've checked. Take in to account their wages and also wages for the likes of Ljungberg, Carlton Cole, Kazim-Richards

They can't be as financially sound as everyone is making out

They've finished 2 seasons in a row with a deficit after making all that CL and transfer money.

There's no chance they're flush. They got 2 million + For Johansen, 2 Million sell on fee for Wanyama, 1 Million for Scepovic plus wages freed up for cole, stokes, kazim Richards, and whoever they sent on loan.

We weren't even in the league last season and they spent the exact same as they did on Sinclair on a crocked centre half, that Simunovic, so they've hardly went out and done anything special, I think we spent more this window tbh because what they got in transfer fees is basically what they spent.

Both of us have decent keepers, nothing outstanding but Atleast fod is comfortable playing out from the back, something Rodgers would love.

Our right back is improved on his defending, has fantastic crossing ability and as good as anyone in Scotland at free kicks, they've got better first team CB's atm, Wallace over Tierney for me personally.

Our midfield is actually miles better than there's, they would have turned up in there thousands last night had they signed Barton. Callum McGregor is rotten, bitton is a shite bag who's hated by his own fans, brown is done, 100%. Rogic is just a luxury player also and commons is a fat cunt.

Upfront they're dangerous but so are we and I don't get this whole they can score plenty against us, McKay Waghorn and garner will terrorize defences on form.

+ Efe Ambrose stayed for #55

8 minutes ago, Scott1872 said:

There's no chance they're flush. They got 2 million + For Johansen, 2 Million sell on fee for Wanyama, 1 Million for Scepovic plus wages freed up for cole, stokes, kazim Richards, and whoever they sent on loan.

We weren't even in the league last season and they spent the exact same as they did on Sinclair on a crocked centre half, that Simunovic, so they've hardly went out and done anything special, I think we spent more this window tbh because what they got in transfer fees is basically what they spent.

Both of us have decent keepers, nothing outstanding but Atleast fod is comfortable playing out from the back, something Rodgers would love.

Our right back is improved on his defending, has fantastic crossing ability and as good as anyone in Scotland at free kicks, they've got better first team CB's atm, Wallace over Tierney for me personally.

Our midfield is actually miles better than there's, they would have turned up in there thousands last night had they signed Barton. Callum McGregor is rotten, bitton is a shite bag who's hated by his own fans, brown is done, 100%. Rogic is just a luxury player also and commons is a fat cunt.

Upfront they're dangerous but so are we and I don't get this whole they can score plenty against us, McKay Waghorn and garner will terrorize defences on form.

I look at it this way mate: They might be ahead of us (its up for debate just how far, obviously) but they need a league win and another CL qualification to maintain it. We are being hamstrung by revenue streams being strangled, once that stranglehold is loosened we will bridge the gap (big or small).

We don't win the league fair enough it will be gutting, no doubt but that's about all the damage it will do.

They don't win the league and the slope gets slippery. Very very slippery.

Either they stay where they are and we continue to rise or they start slipping and we continue to rise.

11 minutes ago, Scott1872 said:

The only downside is they seem to have hit form, I have no doubt had we hit the same form and got a decent CB in they would be imploding going into this game next week, if our players turn up it will be close

Just now, A.T.G said:

The only downside is they seem to have hit form, I have no doubt had we hit the same form and got a decent CB in they would be imploding going into this game next week, if our players turn up it will be close

If our players turn up it'll be a slobber knocker. Celtic are shit under pressure and if we control the midfield like there's no tomorrow they'll have nothing to grasp too bar Corners and free kicks. 

Archived