* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We drew against Ross County and beat a part-time Championship team.  We're a force now?  :lol:

You couldn't paint a red neck on some people.

After that Old Firm game, I went into work and didn't have a leg to stand on against colleagues of tarrier descent. "Big Jock Knew" or "the Famine is over" doesn't cut-it with semi-intelligent and above people after a 5-1 pumping. I was beeling and I'm still beeling.

I came in here when they were losing to Barcelona, three days after the Old Firm game, and people were actually laughing at them. You couldn't write it. I was met with the "wit ye even postin in here fur then?" rubbish.

Until we leather them, I won't be satisfied.

20 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

After that Old Firm game, I went into work and didn't have a leg to stand on against colleagues of tarrier descent. "Big Jock Knew" or "the Famine is over" doesn't cut-it with semi-intelligent and above people after a 5-1 pumping. I was beeling and I'm still beeling.

I came in here when they were losing to Barcelona, three days after the Old Firm game, and people were actually laughing at them. You couldn't write it. I was met with the "wit ye even postin in here fur then?" rubbish.

So you didn't laugh watching Barcelona pump them and score goal after goal? Just because we were shite that day doesn't mean you can't enjoy when they are shite.

I was hurting that Saturday and still am a Wee bit but I was in stitches watching Barca humiliate the "superb brave Barca-conquering heroes"

Edit: And I see you are belittling your fellow supporters with the way they write/speak, aren't you the clever one

15 hours ago, centenarystand said:

Was pointed out to me by a more level headed bear than myself when they played us they had been lamping everyone in Scotland and on a high going into the CL their confidence was sky high and  had everything going for them whereas we were seriously struggling for form and not confident at all. He said a few CL beatings will bring them back down to earth and the goals will steadily dry up, we will eventually settle down find a bit of form and next time we play them will be a different game.

You know i think he might be  right.  

They basically had to start the season under the same pressure as a team going into about March April timewith every game being must win with champions league qualifiers , and games against us hearts and Aberdeen in there . Now all those have been done , all big games which are easy to pick up your performance for . I honestly would not be surprised to see a slight dip in their performance over the next few weeks . We just has to hope that this results in some dodgy results and that we pick up some form in that time aswell 

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

So you didn't laugh watching Barcelona pump them and score goal after goal? Just because we were shite that day doesn't mean you can't enjoy when they are shite.

I was hurting that Saturday and still am a Wee bit but I was in stitches watching Barca humiliate the "superb brave Barca-conquering heroes"

No, not at all. I was glad, of course, but it was expected. Losing 5-1 to Celtic is worse than losing 7-0 to Barcelona. Of that, I have no doubt.

It must be a mentality thing. We must be wired differently.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

There's a reason why they are in the lower leagues though, and tuesday night showed it

You could argue the only reason they are in the lower league was down to the fact that in our first season in the first division they had us , hearts and hibs to contend with . Something never seen before and probably won't be again , the queens team that season could have very easily have won the first division in more normal circumstances , they had a very strong team that year 

Just now, WeirFleckNRothen said:

No, not at all. I was glad, of course, but it was expected. Losing 5-1 to Celtic is worse than losing 7-0 to Barcelona. Of that, I have no doubt.

It must be a mentality thing. We must be wired differently.

Celtic losing 7-0 and the seam team beating us does make it worse but I think we all know that we did not play to our strengths at all during that game

If we had a team of Ricky Fosters and Cribari's then I would be worried for the games ahead but I would like to think we are capable of beating them convincingly and I hope I will be proved right so I tend not to linger too much on that horrible day

They are shite and we made them look good and watching them get a tanking like that only confirms my theory that however good they think they were, it was us who allowed them to be so

I have full confidence that our team will fuck them in the return game and exact revenge

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Celtic losing 7-0 and the seam team beating us does make it worse but I think we all know that we did not play to our strengths at all during that game

If we had a team of Ricky Fosters and Cribari's then I would be worried for the games ahead but I would like to think we are capable of beating them convincingly and I hope I will be proved right so I tend not to linger too much on that horrible day

They are shite and we made them look good and watching them get a tanking like that only confirms my theory that however good they think they were, it was us who allowed them to be so

I have full confidence that our team will fuck them in the return game and exact revenge

Yes, it does. Every single day of the week, I would rather lose 7-0 to Barcelona than 5-1 to Celtic. Actually, I would rather lose 10-0 to Barcelona than just 1-0 to Celtic. That Old Firm game was the first time that five goals have been scored/conceded in the fixture for sixteen years. It was a humiliation. The fact that they aren't a great time makes it worse for me.

On the other hand, with Barcelona, we're talking about Messi, Suarez and Neymar. One of the best team's in the world. Them verusus a team from Scotland; how else is it going to end up?

I have confidence in our squad and I don't believe that Celtic are a great side, but that's an entirely different matter.

How on earth people can come on here and laugh like kids at the Tims after what happened in the Old Firm game is beyond me. I'm not saying hide until we next beat them, but laughing like kids? If we won 5-1 and a Tim laughed at me for losing to Barcelona or drawing against Inverness, I'd be close to speechless, then I'd burst out laughing at them.

52 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

You could argue the only reason they are in the lower league was down to the fact that in our first season in the first division they had us , hearts and hibs to contend with . Something never seen before and probably won't be again , the queens team that season could have very easily have won the first division in more normal circumstances , they had a very strong team that year 

thats not the point, there will always be relegated teams in the championship, and so far queens havent bested any of them

it was good to see our swagger back, even if it was against queens, but we really shouldnt look too much into it given queens are rightly a level below the premierships worst team (that we are failing to beat)

1 hour ago, standup said:

Just saw their attendance last night. That is a humiliation of an attendance.

Best fans in the World :mutley:

Maybe because it was on telly  :mutley:(so was ours, 10k more)(tu)

Maybe because they didn't have enough toilets :mutley: ( naw don't need them, pants is best)

22 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Best fans in the World :mutley:

Maybe because it was on telly  :mutley:(so was ours, 10k more)(tu)

Maybe because they didn't have enough toilets :mutley: ( naw don't need them, pants is best)

I heard it was actually because the toilets were fixed and obviously rumour was new soap dispensers were put in place , that scared many of them off 

12 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I went into work and let them know quite clearly there were bigger and more sinister issues to talk about than a poxy football score.

I also gave them no credit and said MW lost that game due to his poor decisions.

2 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Rodgers saying BT Sport are picking on them because they kept going on and on about the Gordon tackle. Doesnt take long for the victim complex to spread does it. Also made reference to the fact Forrester was obly shown twice, which I find hard to believe. 

Sutton blamed us winning 5-0 on Forrester not getting sent off... 2 mins didnt go past without him bringing it up.

Th Gordon one was shown a lot but not more than the Forrester 

Archived