* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I had £40 on us at 7/1, trust me I was gutted. 

It doesn't take a genius to see there a shit team. 30 point gap is flattering to say the least. 

Edit: we got our Arse handed in 1 game which we had a complete nightmare. The other games where close. 

We should have won that game 3-1

Lot of shite mate.

1-0 game was diabolical, 2-1 game was not as bad but still utter shite.

they cunts constantly go on about how they supposedly get cheated and referees constantly go against them but anybody remember late 2011 just after Christmas I think it was lee Wallace scored against the scum it went over the line but it got chopped of I never heard anybody go on and on about that not the media not anyone

13 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

they cunts constantly go on about how they supposedly get cheated and referees constantly go against them but anybody remember late 2011 just after Christmas I think it was lee Wallace scored against the scum it went over the line but it got chopped of I never heard anybody go on and on about that not the media not anyone

Always cheated never defeated 

19 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

I remember it very well.  And you are right, that very little was made of it.

7 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I see the Sun are in shock cos he never get called up to the French squad.

Well obviously he's not that good!

I take it they've not heard of A Madrid's front two or seen Monaco this season then! Not to mention the real Dembele. Those 5 alone are ripping up the Champions League, La Liga, Ligue 1 and the Bundesliga not to mention many others but aye we'll throw in the guy who's doing it in Perth and Inverness. Fuck, Martial can't even get a call up! Stupid cunts!

8 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

This is the only post I'm making about it cos I don't want to get into a debate where I'm praising/defending them but you don't drop 4 points by mid March if you're shite

True, they're not "shite", but it's also true that they're nowhere near as good as their lead suggests. The new manager effect has had a huge bearing, they've spent some serious money (mainly on wages), but they, ably assisted by the Scottish media, have built up a fear factor which isn't really justified, but it's enough to intimidate clubs up here. Their players believe they are miles ahead of everyone else, and so do most players of other clubs, but it won't take much to change that.

I reckon they'll drop a few more points before the end of the season, including losing to us in league and cup. This alone will make next season a much closer affair.

9 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

This is the only post I'm making about it cos I don't want to get into a debate where I'm praising/defending them but you don't drop 4 points by mid March if you're shite

True but if you're playing without pressure like they have been since day one, you will perform better than you would with a team biting at your heels over the course of a season.

16 hours ago, ronniescu said:

I seriously don't know any Rangers fan who was celebrating Sunday's draw, never mind over- celebrating. We were raging we didn't win ffs. Happy with the improved attitude & backbone. But celebrating????

They won't have a better season than this for a long time and I don't think we will have a worse one, yet we out played them for large parts of that game and are a bit gutted we never won it. It wasn't celebrating a draw it was celebrating a late goal against your rivals, and a realisation that when we have someone in the dug out with a bit of tactical nous in a game like that they aren't as far in front of us as they all keep saying with shit cringey sayings like mind the gap. 

2 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

They won't have a better season than this for a long time and I don't think we will have a worse one, yet we out played them for large parts of that game and are a bit gutted we never won it. It wasn't celebrating a draw it was celebrating a late goal against your rivals, and a realisation that when we have someone in the dug out with a bit of tactical nous in a game like that they aren't as far in front of us as they all keep saying with shit cringey sayings like mind the gap. 

Also its pretty awesome we were the 2nd team to take points of them (and the first at home to do so) as well as end their winning streak. Still unbeaten mind you but that's going to change soon. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Also its pretty awesome we were the 2nd team to take points of them (and the first at home to do so) as well as end their winning streak. Still unbeaten mind you but that's going to change soon. 

After roasters like hartson Sutton and McAvennie predicting demolision jobs on us. Off topic a wee bit but is there another club who's ex players bump their gums so much in the media and talk so much fuckin nonsense? It's fuckin relentless from the bitter obsessed cunts who've played for them in the past! 

8 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Off topic a wee bit but is there another club who's ex players bump their gums so much in the media and talk so much fuckin nonsense? It's fuckin relentless from the bitter obsessed cunts who've played for them in the past! 

I know I've never heard likes of Michael mols or jorg albertz hyping us up. 

Or even neil mccan who is a pundit, he still looks at us with a fair and balanced view

22 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I know I've never heard likes of Michael mols or jorg albertz hyping us up. 

Or even neil mccan who is a pundit, he still looks at us with a fair and balanced view

They don't do fair and balanced though. I can't begin to imagine what it'll be like when we win 55 for these cretins.

Sky Sports News there ... paraphrasing though ..

"If Aberdeen get beat then Celtic can win the league with a victory against Dundee the following day. Celtic can wrap up the league title in record time .... being beaten only by Rangers, winning it on March 16th 1929"

:lol::lol::lol: 

Second in everything they do, fenian scum. 

I nearly fell off my couch when I heard that no mark assistant of Brenda's say on stv sport that the scums "Domestic run is the BEST in the World of football EVER!!"..Fucking hell..He didn't even blink when he said it either..Roll on the Cup Semi and we can put these uppity cunts in their place..

32 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I nearly fell off my couch when I heard that no mark assistant of Brenda's say on stv sport that the scums "Domestic run is the BEST in the World of football EVER!!"..Fucking hell..He didn't even blink when he said it either..Roll on the Cup Semi and we can put these uppity cunts in their place..

:lol: our team who went was it 42 games unbeaten would have something to say about that. Not to mention arsenals "invincibles". They're not at that club long before the deluded streak hits them hard are they? :lol:

Just now, Billy1984 said:

:lol: our team who went was it 42 games unbeaten would have something to say about that. Not to mention arsenals "invincibles". They're not at that club long before the deluded streak hits them hard are they? :lol:

We included Europe in that 

Archived