* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

McGinn at Villas training ground. I await the outcry because the tarriers didn’t meet Hibs valuation

Is this true, hope so, they have won the league in champions league, money galore and he's down at Villa, we are spending money left right and centre, 

Ooooooft, hope he signs for them, taigs won't be happy, AEK to dump them out as well, I wall laugh heartedly. ?

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

What bid have they had accepted mate?

According to SSN no fee has been agreed! Strange situation, surely he wouldn’t be forcing it though he’s a celtic fan. More than likely that the two clubs think they can reach a fee quickly and McGinn being down there just speeds up the process. 

I’d imagine they’d be looking at about £3 million, sure the tarriers bid 2.2 as a final bid

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

What bid have they had accepted mate?

Had a quick scan online, someone saying they have put a bid in of £2.1 million, not sure if that's true, but Villa are also in for someone from Wigan as well, meant to be bringing two players in according to Steve Bruce. 

34 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Apparently they're going to sign Patrick Roberts permanently, according to Alex Rae :lol:

Hope so, he's made out of glass.

heard that too .said they've heard they were in for home again.but this time its a permanent deal .

could maybe be shite to wind the taigs up or shite to keep him on the taig media payroll 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

McGinn at Villas training ground. I await the outcry because the tarriers didn’t meet Hibs valuation

but but but .he is going to the giro dome coz the taigs are pyoor loaded wi champions league cash from last 2 years .

I wonder how long it's going to take before the taigs realise that lieswell and co are taking them for a ride 

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Fulham have yet to hear about the bid I’d imagine

Going down the mantra of ‘we’ve managed to keep our best players’ routine to disguise the lack of team investment. Albeit they will cite £9mill (or whatever the true figure was) for the lad from PSG however the team as actually no stronger than it finished last year. In fact if they fail to resign Roberts I’d say it’s actually weaker...

38 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Supposedly knocking back 9 mil from Fulham for boyata. How the fuck do they make so much from selling duds

Whilst we all know how much of a fucking diddy the guy is, on paper he's a good signing: 27 years old, played at a good level his whole career (Prem, Eredivisie, Scottish Prem, UCL, Europa League), just played in the world cup for Belgium

But on the other hand it's probably another made up bid by celtic

15 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Going down the mantra of ‘we’ve managed to keep our best players’ routine to disguise the lack of team investment. Albeit they will cite £9mill (or whatever the true figure was) for the lad from PSG however the team as actually no stronger than it finished last year. In fact if they fail to resign Roberts I’d say it’s actually weaker...

they lost Armstrong and Roberts .so even if Roberts did sign they are already weaker .

Yet we are labled skint 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Whilst we all know how much of a fucking diddy the guy is, on paper he's a good signing: 27 years old, played at a good level his whole career (Prem, Eredivisie, Scottish Prem, UCL, Europa League), just played in the world cup for Belgium

But on the other hand it's probably another made up bid by celtic

If they had any bid of anything above 3m they would bite the hand off the bidder 

Any 9m bid knocked back and add his wages your talking around 10m in real terms to keep him for a season .

Archived